XVIII

0430 hours

Katherine, having been the only one embarking on this journey again after their last attempt, sported in her armor and quiver with her bow in corral. Their mission was altered to simplicity, needing only to attach Aiden and Cassidy's armors and rifles alongside the three's. Additionally, she is given the opportunity to add to her quiver the replaceable arrow heads from the First's locker of their archers. She stood at the entrance prepared, the glimmer of her visor in a verdant green similar to that of her painted armor. The rest of her new quartet, readied their secondaries and were paired with alternatives for Clea and Vaughn's melee weaponry.

"Splitstol relink to Carrier twenty-eight-twelve." Trevor voiced into the resonator in his helm, assigning the ownership of the pistol to Vaughn, who was equipped with Stalkers which if you've forgotten, were only a bracer couplet of blades. "Unhinge the incredibly tight fastener if you want to separate the gun," He demonstrated as he parted the weapon and reattached it with ease, "Not that it'll be practically useful without its connection to the armor tech." He bestowed to him.

Vaughn took it in his hands, letting himself familiarize with its grip before stowing it in the holster given to him by Trevor. "Why? Does it have other functions?" He asked, his fellow Carrier responding with a foreboding shrug. Guess he was going to find out himself.

Aside them stood both Clea and Miles, receiving minimal and possibly essential gear to further soothe this second act for them. Vendetta's actions were erratic and were unpredictable now more than ever with their high alert. They could be leading themselves into a slaughter or the fastest collection of armor from their bunker in history, depending on their caution. What the previous three bestowed to them were valuable and could change their course by a milestone if given to chance. The Sixth were taking that chance with no hesitation. 

Her daito rested finely across her back, structurally refined to be able to be strapped round her rear or set aside her waist traditionally. The shorter blade, or the shoto, would be underneath the crossing sheath of the daito and lined against the back of her waist and easy accessible with the hilt within a palm's reach. Aspen withdrew her bracers and entrusted them to her. Clea's wrists had been slightly mismatched to hers, but Aspen made it expedient and cohered them on faultlessly.

"The trigger will feel a little weird, but you'll have to make do with it." Aspen referred to the exo-skeleton that was wrapped round her thumb in order to set off the Stingers. Her nervousness in Clea accidentally misfiring as she decked her wrists with them tensed her up a little, but she was softened with the thought that she was given time to adjust to her advice. "To shoot, wrap your fingers round your thumb and just click down. There needs to be a good amount of pressure to trigger it, so I'm sure it won't misfire if you're using your swords in the case you aren't able to prompt the safety before that." She added, pointing to the miniscule safety lever at the back of the left bracer. Safety irregularity.

"Copy that." Clea entrenched her understanding, flexing her fingers outward as she turned the bracers over to gander at it from all sides. Then, she raised her head to Aspen. Their eyes locked for a moment as they remembered what Clea told her. A reassuring smirk was gifted from the Medicant to the Carrier, "Violence is its own language but never the answer to itself, but for us to survive this.. We have to reply, and then we can go mute." She marooned her with these words, blind to whether she would live to see her again.

Their eye-contact severs and Clea revolves to Miles, awaiting for his and Katherine's eventual directive. But instead, she caught him moments before he himself was prepared with what was given to him by their previous Strider. Both his hands were imbued, his sidearm to one and an attachment from Cody's rifle in the other. The suppressor was unlike other military standards, it was designed to be able to adapt to most barrels of Never's weaponry. Being attached through an electromagnet that secured it to the muzzle of the rifles, it hardly affected the trajectory and speed of which the metal pellet travelled and worked phenomenally. Even more so when bounded to a semi-auto pistol. It would turn into an entirely silent weapon upon firing. Meaning the only thing the soldiers would hear distinctly once their allies fell is their gagging as they choked on their own blood, rather than the pellet that travelled to cause them to.