Chapter 29: His narrow waist

Since that time when he had a conversation with Andre, Miguel had to deal with a series of adjustments. From his posture, the way he walked, the way he ate, to the way he dressed; it was all subject to the critical eye of the teacher that Andre hired. All activities were done in moderation due to his healing injuries. But still, Miguel, did his best to learn.

Back to the manor, several people surrounded him. They moved with efficiency in a meticulous manner. While his hair was being treated, one was worked on his fingernails, another on his toenails. He was cleaned and scrubbed from head to toe. Various skin care products were applied on his face. It would preserve his youthful skin, they said. According to them, he had to take care of his soft, smooth, and blemish free skin. Not everyone was blessed with this. Since he did not grow a mustache nor a beard, only his eyebrows received some trimming. He did not know what they were told, but a lady asked him if he wanted to be waxed down there, which threw him into a moment of confusion before his ears turned red.

"It will be a nice surprise for your husband." The lady convinced him in her heavy accent. "...will make sex more pleasurable." The last word was spoken in a whisper.

When he realized what the lady meant, he waved his hands in refusal. He had never imagined himself and Mr. Kingsley doing such intimate things.

No.

Just no.

Miguel covered his ears in an attempt to hide his embarrassment. He thought he was discreet but the lady gave him a knowing look. There was nothing that she had not seen nor heard in her line of work.

"The secret to a happy sex life is communication. When doing it, you should not forget your own pleasure too." The lady gave an advice prior to moving aside and letting others take over. "Don't be shy to tell your man what you want."

The ears that turned back to normal became flushed again.

There was nothing much too be done on his face since his skin was smooth and clear. There were no blemishes that needed concealing. The foundation was not used. A lightly tinted lip balm was enough. This made his soft lips look plump and kissable. His hair was brushed up and styled with pomade that had a warm, rich, and slightly fruity scent. It complemented the luxurious perfume that Miguel wore. All in all, he exuded a very inviting scent.

The ladies complimented his charming appearance. He looked very handsome in the navy-blue suit. The cut accentuated his figure and the pattern enhanced his length. Without knowing his background, people would surely consider him a member of the high society. After all was set, he was led into the car by Tony.

The vehicle slowed down once they reached the receiving area of the castle. Tony handed the keys to the valet and opened the door for his ward. He led Miguel to the main door and showed the invitation card to person in charge. The foyer was already filled with many people. All of them were dressed in luxurious outfit.

Looking around, Miguel could not see Mr. Kingsley, who was supposed to be waiting for their arrival. Even with Tony's presence, Miguel was not assured. Unease began to settle in his body and his hands became cold.

Andre's words weeks ago created a psychological shadow in his mind. Thrown in the sea of strangers, he did not know who was an enemy and who was not. Their gaze unnerved him.

These people are ruthless. The words rang in his ears. These people...

Run! He had to run away. But his feet were unable to move.

They lurk in the darkness, biding their time. Blood was drained from his face and he became lightheaded. He jumped in fright when something wrapped around his waist.