twenty-three

"What- what are you doing?" Harry asked, pulling away from me.

"Shit. I'm sorry Harry I just-"

"Baby, I wanted to be the one to make the first move," He smiled, resting his forehead on mine.

Harry brought his hand up to my face and traced my lips with his finger. I smiled and looked up into his eyes. "I guess I beat you to it."

He pulled me in once again, connecting our lips as one of his hands rested on the small of my back, the other on my cheek. Mine were wrapped around his back, and the need to have him closer was slowly consuming me.

"Do you want me to go home? I can leave if this isn't what you want." He spoke softly, twirling a piece of my hair in between his fingers.

I shook my head, "I want to be around you right now. We spent too long away from each other."

He nodded and we made our way upstairs, my mind was totally clear. There was nothing clouding my judgement as we walked into the elevator, our hands were intertwined and smiles were on our faces. There was a giddy feeling in my stomach, almost like I was in highschool again, or like the first time Harry asked me out. Nonetheless, it was quite a good feeling.

"I may have some clothes for you to wear, if you want to change? I don't imagine sleeping in jeans will be comfortable." I spoke, walking into my bedroom with Harry following behind me.

"Are you tired?"

"Not anymore." I shrugged.

"Then why are you talking about going to sleep?" He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I stopped what I was doing, turning around to face him. "I'm not really uh... I don't want to-"

"Wait, no, I didn't mean let's rip eachothers clothes off and go at it." He chuckled, "I meant that I just wanna talk to you. I feel like I missed out on so much of your life and I want to hear about all of it."

I sighed and pecked his lips. "Okay,"

We changed and I walked into the kitchen to make some tea, Harry staying by my side in silence the entire time. He smiled as I walked around the kitchen, grabbing mugs and sugar from the cupboards. I didn't mind though, I really enjoyed having him around me, even if it was in total silence.

We sat down on the couch, my legs were over his as we sipped on our tea. It felt so comfortable, even though I was enjoying this, I knew that there were things that we needed to speak about.

"So I don't want to talk about the situation and how I feel about it, because I already know what happened and I've accepted it. But I never got to ask about you? How you were feeling or anything... I feel so selfish Harry. I'm sorry."

He shook his head, "No, it was fucked up but you didn't do anything wrong. Um, not much happened really. I got a restraining order against her, so I haven't seen her since you left my place in London."

"I can't imagine how hard that must of been for you, I'm sorry I wasn't there."

"Bella, I should have been there for you, I should have told you as soon as it happened. I know how understanding you are, it's my fault. I'm sorry, you have no reason to be."

I nodded, setting my mug down on the table. "So... the album?" I smiled, cocking my head to the side.

Harry groaned and I chuckled. "We're really getting into that right now?"

"Quite honestly I think it's a masterpiece. You'd walk through fire for me? Come on... I'm such a simp." I laughed, quoting adore you.

Harry laughed and brought his hands up to his face, covering the blush that was beginning to creep up on his cheeks.

"Okay. I'm putting a stop on this conversation right now, I don't need to be mre embarrased than I already am."

"I'm just bugging you... honestly I think its one of the most beautiful albums I've ever listened to." I squeezed his hand.

"It means a lot to me that you like it, it is about you after all."

"Now it's my turn to be embarrased." I giggled.

Harry opened his mouth to speak, but a knock sounded from the door. I started to get up, but Harry motioned for me to sit down so he could get it. "I'll make more tea then?"

"Sounds good, lve." He said, kissing me forehead lightly before he stood up. I got up as well, heading to the kitchen.

"Bella?"

"Calum? What are you doing here?"

"I came by to apologize for not coming tonight." He said coldy, looking between me and Harry. Harry looked back at me, and I knew I'd have to explain to him later why I invited Calum first.

"It would have been nice if you would have told me earlier. But it's whatever," I shrugged.

"It's not whatever though. Why is he here?" Calum spoke, eyeing Harry.

"He came with me tonight, we're just hanging out now, not that I need to explain myself to you."

"I thought you were over him Bella. He's not good for you, he's just going to hurt you again."

My eyes widened at the way Calum was speaking to me. I'd never heard him raise his voice, nor talk about somebody the way he was talking about Harry.

"Okay mate, I think it's time you leave." Harry spoke, moving in front of the doorway.

"I think you should leave actually, Bella doesn't want you here and neither do I."

"What the fuck Calum?' I said, moving in front of Harry. "What I want is absolutely none of your business. This isn't your place, so please leave." I turned around, beginning to close the door.

"But I'm in love with you!"

Harry looked down at me while I stood there with my eyes wide. I shook my head, turning back around to face Calum. "Goodnight, Calum. I'll see you at work on Monday." I said before shutting the door.

"Harry, I promise you we were just friends, nothing happened between us. Yes I invited him tonight but I didn't want to bug you or have you feel like it was too soon to be hanging out. I'm glad you came though, very, very glad." I huffed, not wanting him to get mad at me.

He took me by surprise by engulfing me in a hug. "I know Bella. I trust you, don't worry. He doesn't matter to me, only you do."

"I love you Harry,"

"I love you too, Bella."