• [ 39 ] •

4 Months Later ^

Rose's POV

My friends and I have been waiting eons it seems for this day to arrive. Today, we are finally allowed to go to the human town. I have accumulated quite a sum of money from my two jobs due to my raises and the occasional bonus. Ever since word got out that I crafted weapons for some of the most powerful magii users, I have been receiving more daring and pricey orders. I am getting so many orders that Mr.Gordon has to take any orders below $700. We also had to add on the order form that if you wanted to personally request me as the crafter, you would have to pay an additional fee.

I am also getting a large amount of money from my job at the sanctuary. Ever since last week when Seraphina gave birth to her clutch of 14 babies, I have been clocking in more time. I have named each and every one of the 8 girls and 6 boys. I got a hefty bonus from Mr.Everglade this past month because Seraphina only allows me to get near her babies. This means that I am the sole caretaker of 14 baby Basiliks. Baxter, the name I gave to the father of Seraphina's babies, doesn't restrict me from doing my job. Seraphina's younlings are a handful, but I couldn't be happier.

My dragons support me fully, and we spend most of my free time together, even if I am just reading or meditating. The Chimeras are recovering better than I could have hoped for and will start rehabilitation very soon for muscle growth.

My friends and I always spend breakfast and dinner together, but I hardly see them any other time of day. That is why we are very excited to spend a day having fun shopping. Since we are excused from all classes today, every student who wishes to go must meet in the central courtyard at 8 in the morn.

I awake a good hour and a half before I must leave. I make my bed, brush my teeth, set the shower at a fairly warm temperature, put my dirty clothes in my hamper, and step in. I make a mental note to visit the salon in the human town because I am running low on some of my personal items. I clean my body well and wash my hair thoroughly. I step out of the shower smelling slightly of roses and honey. I completely dry off my body and put on what I am going to wear today.

I throw on my undergarments, then put on one of the sundresses Mr.Romano gifted me. It is much like the dress I wore to the choosing ceremony, but a bit different in design. It is made up of silky cotton fabric with a milky ribbon underneath my breasts.

Because of my hardcore training, my arms look very muscular and my 'assets' are quite disbelieving for one of my age

Because of my hardcore training, my arms look very muscular and my 'assets' are quite disbelieving for one of my age. After I brush out my soft hair, I take a few strands of it and cross them up and over one another. I then entwine a few small jasmine plants that I sprouted from a spare pot of soil.