London

This is for @Mystic_xx_Wolf (Your pfp looks super cool) I hope you keep reading, voting and commenting (I love your comments).

"So, you want to explain why you stayed up all night?"

"Not really", I groaned. "I need to confirm a few things before I tell you and sound like an idiot".

"Okay", he replied shrugging. "What time is the appointment?"

"Five, but don't worry, we will make it in time. Let's also stop somewhere for lunch. I'm going to take a nap, wake me up when there is food".

He hummed in agreement and I leaned my head on the side, falling asleep.

-

A flashlight blinded my vision and I shot up feeling disorientated. Luka was wheezing with laughter, his phone held out with one hand.

"What the fu-"

"Oh God, you should have seen your face", he exclaimed, still laughing. "You were drooling and everything".

I wiped my face and true to his words, I was drooling. Shit, I never drooled. I must have been really tired.

"Gosh, you idiot. Let me see it".

He turned his phone around quickly to give me a glimpse and I could see why he was laughing. My hair had frizzed up on one side and my mouth hung open. I looked like a mess.

"Delete it".

"No, that's blackmail material. We're at a service station, let's get some food and hit the road again".

My ears perked up at the sound of food so after fighting briefly, we agreed on Subway for lunch. Whilst he waited for the subs to be made, I went to the bathroom to freshen up so I didn't look like a complete mess.

We ate quickly and got back in the car. We were around half an hour's journey to London, so we spent the rest of the time talking and joking.

"You know I heard what happened", he asked slyly.

"About what?"

"You and Karl".

I groaned and blushed slightly. "Shut up", I responded, hitting him. "I was drunk".

"You shouldn't need to make excuses. If you like him, you like him".

I sat quietly, pondering over what he said. He was right. As soon as he asked that, I needed to justify it. Justify why I kissed Karl. That wasn't a good sign.

"Luka", I said loudly, surprising myself. "If anything was to happen to me, can you look after KK for a bit? I'll give you my parent's details as well".

"Hey, where's this coming from?" He asked, tearing his eyes off the road to give me a concerned look.

"I don't know but I would rather be safe than sorry".

"Nothing will happen, don't worry", he said grimly. "But, to give you peace of mind, I will look after KK and text me your parent's numbers".

I thanked him and sent him my parent's numbers in silence. I could tell I made him worried but I needed reassurement. It just hit me what happened to the Larom family could happen to me as well.

"We're here, his house is number twenty-five. I am going to stay in the car because they know who I am", Luka said, interrupting my train of thought.

We pulled up outside his house and I rang their doorbell nervously.

A middle-aged woman with her slightly greying her loose around her face answered the door.