Authors Note - IMPORTANT

Okay so, I'm kinda burning myself out a little.

I'm a little unhappy with the beginning of my book as a lot of people have said it's not that good (not like that exactly but that is what they meant). And as much as I can just ignore them, it bugs me a lot that someone might find my book boring when I put so much effort into it :/

My favourite bit is reading (and responding to) the comments and I've not really been able to do that. So, I'm going to take a break from updating for a bit (probably a week). During this time, I am going to proofread my story to see why people are not liking the beginning (I'm not going to change it so DW, I just want to understand) and just catch up with the comments.

And... I am going to work on the next few chapters because they are super important and I don't want there to be any plot holes. Also, I have another book (The Spirit of the Rogue) which I am totally treating like a side-chick right now and I need to work on that.

I also need to catch up on my real life - kinda neglecting it.

I love seeing your comments and votes and it makes me warm and fuzzy inside so thank you for your support. 

My mind actually scares me sometimes. My plot is super intricate and I have thought over the next ten chapters in so much detail. I'll be in the most random of places and my mind is like: 

Oh yeah and he ** ****** ****. That is why *** *** ** *******!

Also ***** ***** her because ****** *** *** ******** ****.

That's basically the plot summed up. If you can decode that, I'll marry you XD.

This is maybe a week or two off from Wattpad. (That's only 2 chapters so fight me).

Take care of yourselves and stay safe Xx

Spirit of the Rogue promo:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/249121317-spirit-of-the-rogues

Lykiana, the Spirit of the wolf, cast out from the Spirit Council has been cursed to roam the Earth until she meets the soul whose destiny she is accused of unfairly changing and returns his fate to what it once was.

Lykos, once the heir to a powerful pack, now cursed and made rogue, wonders through nature fighting his natural calling as an alpha, determined to live in solitude and regret and discard his legacy.

With the whisper of dark magic lurking in every corner and the Spirit Realm sealed, Lykiana must navigate the unfamiliar terrain of the Earthly realm and find the cursed one before the shadows catch up to her.

But, with a traitor hiding behind their mask and limited abilities, will she be able to help reclaim his destiny before the darkness consumes the Earth?

Umm, yeah. Check it out of you like. It's is fairly new.