[ C H A P T E R T W O ]

I looked at my phone. 2:35 am. Great. I haven't been able to sleep since I met that boy, there was something special about him that I just couldn't put my finger on.

 I let out a sigh in my anguish, spending the last week of my trip like this just wasn't gonna fly. I was gonna spend every day at that little café around the corner until I found him again.

With a plan and a new determination I had never felt before, I fell into a dreamless but refreshing sleep.

-short time skip to the morning-

Same table, same drink, same café. But this time, instead of focusing on my work I was frantically looking around for that boy I had met the first day of my trip, not wanting to miss him.

 Why was I doing this? I don't even know now, but I knew it was what I had to do.

 I felt my nerves building up so I started up some music and tapped my foot frantically on the dusty wooden floor.

 "Someone looks nervous~ waiting for a date?" A familiar voice rung out from behind me, but this time I didn't jump or spill my tea. I didn't even have to look to know it was him.

"Not really, just a bit cold I guess..." That was a lie. "Well, if you're gonna talk to me you might as well sit" 

A smirk formed on his lips as he removed his jacket and draped it over my shoulders. "You said you were into computers, right?" He sat down and leaned on the table, that's when I noticed the bags under his eyes and the worry underlying in his face.

"Yeah, did you want help with something? You paid to fix my computer, so it's the least I could do!" I tried to take some of the worry off his face, and he began to describe some coding issues he was having with a game he would be playing on livestream.

"It's called Minecraft, and it's not the coolest I'll admit," I cut him off there. "I love that game! What were you trying to do? Start up your server, I'll join and fix it up no problem." He looked surprised, like he expected me to brush him off and leave! 

"I can also mod during the stream to help with any problems you have when you're live," I began to realize how strong I was coming off, I wasn't trying to drive him away! "B-but only if you neededimeanidontnee-" as i began to fall apart and blush, he watched me carefully with a knowing smirk on his face. 

Once I let out a sigh of defeat and stopped trying to talk, he gently thanked me and accepted all of my offers.

Now, I've been moderating, editing, and loving the Wilbur Soot channel for over two years, and most important of all, made a friend.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝟝𝟚𝟡 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟛𝟘/𝟙𝟚/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;