[ C H A P T E R F O U R T T E E N ]

"WELCOME EVERYBODY... TO THE FIRST LOVE OR HOST FACELESS EDITION!" Austin's voice rang into my ears and those of hundreds of thousands of people... just the thought made my stomach turn.

He introduced the contestants one by one, leaving Dream, Techno, and I as the last three. This would be a big deal, both Andreamiel and Angieblade were big deals on twitter.

"Before we introduce our last two contestants competing for LOVE... I'd like to introduce the star of the show, ANGIEL!!!!"

I turned on my camera and waved, the fans went nuts and I went over my short introduction I had practiced 100 times to a very annoyed and disinterested Maggie this morning.

I saw the chat being filled with dream and techno's usernames, and I smiled since they would be in for a great surprise.

Sure enough, fans went nuts and the show had officially begun.

The chat would be choosing all but the last of the eliminations, and after a lot of joke flirting, twitter trending, and one of the best experiences of my life, I had made a bunch of new friends, only gotten 2 hosts, and chat had it down to Niki, Techno, and Dream.

My favourite response of the night had been Techno's, in the first round when he was asked who he thought was the worst pick for me. His words exactly were "God I can't decide between Minx, Schlatt, and Quackity. It looks like two of them are gonna start kissing but I can't decide which pair" I blushed a bit when he winked at me after, and started giggling when Quackity started making kissy noises, him and Schlatt's icons were next to each other on the screen and they had faced together to make it look like they were kissing.

Austin asked a question, and while Dream described our first date (A place in disney world called disney springs and havoc on the SMP, if you were curious), I got a text from Maggie who was watching from the other room. My phone was on silent, but you could hear it vibrate on the show. My face burned red under the box, and I quickly checked it.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙚𝙯. 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙪𝙮, 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚. 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙊𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙...

I didn't read any more, my face was burning with anger. I had told her to not text me unless it was a total emergency, but she couldn't care less. I quickly sent her an angry text telling her i'm busy and that she should leave me alone and be happy for me, and got back to the show.

I heard constant vibrations from my phone, she was probably blowing it up. I tossed it onto my bed, and got back to the show.

Chat had eliminated Niki, and I wished her a goodbye as she removed her mask. We promised to stream together sometime because chat loved us together, and she was very sweet and friends with Wil like me.