[ C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - N I N E ]

Opening my gift from Techno and holding the delicate object in my hands wiped all the bad thoughts from my head.

I ran my fingers all over the intricate details of the music box before pushing the lid open with one finger. It was a tiny machine, spherical with a flat bottom, so many small designs on the outside it would take forever to study them all. The lid popped open to reveal an angel in a ballet pose on top. I turned the small key on the side of the machine and the angel began to spin while a beautiful song played.

My face was blank as I watched it spin and dance, everyone was silent as the beautiful song echoed through the house. I watched it spin around and around, until the music stopped and the key halted from turning. I carefully placed the gift onto the coffee table and looked up to Techno, who was watching me nervously. He had noticed I was really off today and seemed to tense up whenever I looked in his direction.

"Thank-" My voice broke as I tried to speak, and I felt the few tears still left in me threaten to erupt. He enveloped me in a hug before I could make another feeble attempt to speak, and Niki swiftly ushered everyone out of the room to give us a moment alone.

That hug was what i'd been craving all day, he held onto me tight for who knows how long, and I knew he had no intent of letting go any time soon. I hugged him back for a split second, still having forgotten everything in my head. I selfishly clung to him for that one second, and when I released my arms from him he only hugged me tighter. I fell slack in his arms, before uttering a few words I instantly regretted. "That's too expensive, you shouldn't spend that on me. Tell everyone to take their things back they probably cost too much and I don't need them."

That was all it took for him to release me from the hug, and I took the chance to run upstairs to grab my bag. It was now or never, and I hated the adrenaline that was pumping through my veins. I hated the tears running down my face, I hated the thoughts in my head, and I hated the ache in my heart. 

The bag taunting me on my desk was now in my arms as I made my way towards the door. I had almost reached it when the last voice I wanted to hear spoke. "Where are you goin?" This might be the last time I hear Techno's voice in person. I slowly take another step towards the door though my heart urges me to stop. My legs shook with tiredness and fear for what was going to happen, and I squeezed my eyes shut to stop myself from looking back at him. I wanted one last hug, I wanted one last kiss. I wanted to jump into his arms and never let go. 

But what I wanted more was to know he was happy.

"Angie?" He spoke with a shake of nervousness in his voice. I knew I couldn't get out that door without seeing him one last time, so I allowed my bag to drop from my arms with a thud and made my way over to where he was watching me.

I felt like a child who had been caught with my hands in the cookie jar, and I grabbed both of my hands to make a final statement to him.

"I'm going to speak, and if you speak before i'm finished... that's when I finish speaking." He opened his mouth to argue, but shut it quickly when he saw my expression. I took a deep breath and began my speech.

"You are the most incredible person I have ever been lucky enough to meet, and I will never ever love anyone in the same way I love you. I know the expression on your face when you're worried about me all too well, and it brings me more pain than anything in the world. You shouldn't worry about someone like me when you are so... well, when you're you!" He squeezed my hands as I spoke haphazardly. The very expression I was describing sat dormant on his face, and I continued with a shaky breath. "I don't deserve you, all of the gang would be happier and better off without me and even if you don't believe it I know that's the truth. All you ever do is watch over and worry about me, and you shouldn't have to constrain your life to that when there's so much out there that you could do. Before you can stop me, i'm going to disappear and I know it'll hurt at first but after a while you'll realize i'm right. I will hurt just as much as you when I walk out that door, but the tears will come with a smile since I know you and everyone else will be better off. Tell Wil that I said not to be upset with anyone but me, you know how he gets. Tell Phil and Tubbo to never stop being kind, tell Niki she was a better friend than any I could dream of, tell Tommy to keep helping people in that way only he can..."

"And well you, there's so much I wish I could tell you but i'm so scared it would trick me back into staying with you forever."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

𝟡𝟡𝟙 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟚/𝟘𝟛/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;

A/N- wow only one chapter left before our tale comes to a close! how will it end? thank you all for accompanying me on this journey <3