[ C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-N I N E ]

The fire was roaring, the stream was up, and Tommy was screaming about his on-fire marshmallow.

Without the screaming, it might have felt serene. I was sat in between Niki and Toby, and I was showing the boy how to not catch his mallow on fire. Wilbur eventually silenced Tommy's screams by blowing the marshmallow out, but he still grumbled about how it wasn't fair and he got a bad spot on the bonfire to roast.

A donation appeared, the text bot reading it out. "five dollars from quackityHQ: what the hell you guys" we burst into laughter, apologizing. It wasn't long after that when we got our second donation and first song request, and it was for Wilbur to play guitar and Techno to sing i'm in love with an e-girl. He confusedly sang the lyrics off his phone with everyone egging him on until he was so embarrassed that everyone finished off the song with him.

Niki and Wil or Techno and I were common pairings for love songs, Phil got mostly weird kpop songs, and Tommy and Toby got a few duets.None of us were great at singing except for Wil and Niki which made it even funnier.

We decided it was late enough that we turned off donos, and let the last few roll in. I was gonna sing "I do adore" with Niki, I had shown it to Toby a little while ago and he's mentioned it on stream a few times. Niki's voice was really pretty so i tried to be a little quieter so chat could her her, but she nudged me a bit so I got a bit louder. I looked over to Techno as I finished the final verse, he was staring at me like an idiot. I blushed as everyone clapped, and winked at Techno.

I didn't think chat would notice... 

The last song before the night ends set us all into giggles, Tommy's head perked up as he heard his name with the $100 dollar dono, but crossed his arms as the speech bot read out his four least favourite words.

Jump in the Cadillac.

We eventually all started singing it together, holding hands and swaying back and forth while Tommy begrudgingly sang along off-key.

We ended stream and packed up what was left of the s'mores kit, heading inside for the night.

It had become a nightly routine of mine to practice my dance alone, I was getting quite good and could do the first half without even looking at the video.

Kick, turn, jump, turn, sway. The routines felt natural now, and I have to admit I felt beautiful doing the dance. If I stretch a bit before, I can even do the high kick near the end.

The thing I didn't know was that every evening when I danced... there was always the same person in the next room over trying desperately to remember what foot to start on, and how the hell they jump like that in the video. Techno wasn't much of a dancer really, but watching me that first might mesmerized him and after a quick google search, he found that the dance could be a duet.

The next morning, the smell of bacon and maple syrup filled the house as I made breakfast. Nothing special really, just enough to feed us all.

Or so I thought, I grew nervous at the incredible amounts the guys ate. I threw more bacon and eggs into pans just in case, and grabbed a slice of toast to munch on. Wilbur had the schedule for the day, we would film our manhunt game this afternoon and stream on the SMP in the evening. We didn't feel like doing much in the morning, I went for a warm-up run to scout the outside area for the game. I wanted to win, and everyone knew it.

It was chilly outside, but I would be moving fast so I went with simple leggings and a crop top. The forest across the street was where we would film, and I hadn't been there before. I threw my hair into a ponytail and began my run. Trees that would be good to climb, bushes to crouch behind, and even a small stream I passed were all noted in my head as I jogged by. I practiced moving silently and quickly, maybe I was taking the game a bit too seriously?

I turned around and chuckled to myself, the perfectionist in me is showing... Maggie used to call it my "psycho 1st place need" whatever that meant. When I got back everyone was dressed and ready to play, Toby even had a camo shirt & pants set on.

We set up a few cameras within the boundaries, along with a gopro for each of us to bring with us. The rule was if the hunter tagged you 3 times (you can only be tagged once a minute) you died and lost. You win if you're the last man standing and the whistle is blown to let you know you're the last one left, and you have to escape the forest back to the house before the hunter can catch you, sudden death-style.

We drew straws to see who would hunt, and our eyes all widened as the first to draw got the short straw.

It was many's worst nightmare, to be hunted down by the mighty Technoblade.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

𝟡𝟛𝟞 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟙/𝟚𝟙/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;

I'd like to formally apologize for today's spotify code song choice...