[ C H A P T E R T W E L V E ]

I stood there as Maggie screamed at me, watching the water drip from her hair as she shook with rage. I had forgotten to meet her for dinner, and was now facing the consequences.

She stormed off to her room, and I let out the breath I was holding. I'm a terrible friend, how could I forget her?

It wasn't often that Maggie got angry, but she held a strong grudge and made your life hell until she decided you had paid off your debt.

I sent out a tweet that I wouldn't be streaming for the next few days, and got to work on cleaning the apartment up before Maggie came out to scream at me again. I don't do well with people being mad at me, so I kept my head down and mouth shut for the evening.

The next morning, I drove out to buy her flowers or a plant or something, and when I came back to the apartment I found her on the floor sobbing. She told me to not leave the house again and that I shouldn't have gone. I made breakfast lunch and dinner, and followed her every step the whole day. In the evening, she mellowed out enough for me to get a word in.

"Why was it that you didn't come to dinner? Your phone was on silent, and you aren't one to forget."

I tensed up a bit, and told her about the stream with the boys.

This re-lit the match inside her, and she immediately started screaming at me about my "fame" and "boys all over me" ... "attention seeking" ... "not deserving" ... "none of them actually like you"

I blocked out most of her words, but the ones that got through hurt the most. She once again stormed off to her room, and I was left alone.

A single tear dripped from my eye, and I noticed my body shaking. It was like a cloud of guilt and sadness surrounded my head, and blocked things out.

I waited on her hand and foot for about three more days, and I lost track of everything for a bit. I had numbed myself to the insults she carelessly threw over her shoulder, and gotten a bit used to this way she was treating me. She seemed happier, and that's what mattered.

I realized I hadn't checked my socials during any of this time one evening, and though everyone had messaged me worried, one account had far more than any others.

I knew I wouldn't be able to explain myself through chat, so I pressed the call button and cleared the tears from my throat.

Almost immediately, Technoblade picked up, and began yelling at me in a shaky voice for disappearing.

Just like with Maggie, the cloud blocked out most of his words, but I was sure he was very angry with me, and I deserved it.

Pretty soon, he noticed my silence, and the call was silent for a while.

He changed his tone, and in a voice so soft and quiet I couldn't imagine it coming from the man, he asked if I was okay. He asked if I was hurt. He asked if I had been sleeping okay. He asked me every question I didn't know I needed to be asked, and I realized that I wasn't ok. 

He told me we would sort out everything on twitter, and message everyone who was worried. He was gonna call again to check up on me the next day, and as I thanked him over and over again, I couldn't help but think about the fear in his voice.

Would people really miss me?

I got the best night of rest i'd had in a while, and Maggie had decided she'd cooled off for good. She even muttered out a quick apology after seeing everyone going crazy on twitter.

I've never been able to stay mad at her, so I just smiled and spent a few hours on social media to make sure everyone knew I was ok.

Later in the day, I got the call from Techno. I think he noticed my voice was back to normal, and we decided to play on the SMP for a bit. A whole bunch of people from the SMP joined the call for a few minutes to welcome me back, and I even made some new friends.

About 2 hours into playing Techno was about to stream, and I got an idea.

"What's your address?"

He sputtered out a confused laugh, and I eventually cracked him and he told me. I snickered a bit as I typed away on my phone.

We streamed on his channel for a while, and after successfully covering logstedshire in pink wool and getting started on building me a house about 1000 blocks from Techno's, he heard a doorbell.

"I'll be right back chat, Angie can entertain you." I snickered a bit as he left, and did a little crouch-jump-crouch dance for his chat.

"ANGIE HOW THE MONETIZATION DID YOU ORDER ME A BURGER FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY" I could hear him yell from across his house, and I whispered to chat: "Extra bacon! I love food delivery..."

The fans went nuts, and it had been long enough that Techno decided to end his stream. Extra bacon was trending on twitter and I decided that I should probably log off for the evening, I had been playing all day.

While Maggie and I went out for burgers (extra bacon of course), and while we were out I got a twitter follow and DM, Maggie looked over and screamed loudly. The official Love or Host twitter account had followed me, and sent a hefty paragraph to my DM's. Maggie snatched the phone out of my hands, and after a minute she looked up at me, and words I had only heard in my dreams left her mouth.

"Love or Host- faceless edition featuring angiel_ will happen this friday, all you need to do is say yes."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝟙𝟘𝟙𝟟 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟙/𝟘𝟞/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;

Who do you guys want to see on love or host? Angie is bi, so whoever you want can be there :0