[ C H A P T E R F I V E ]

"Holy shit" i'd mumbled under my breath.

Light brown hair, tall, skinny, gorgeous brown eyes, and for some reason, made my knees weak.

And just like that, blue eyes met brown, and butterflies started to form in my stomach.

He looked down at what I was holding, and my cheeks became dusted with pink as I realized I still had a tight hold on the pig balloon. I scrambled to hold it out of view, my thoughts getting fuzzy as I tried to remember the description Wil gave me for his friend.

I could have just one more glance at him before finding techno right? Wil and Mags were still on lookout closer to the gate anyway...

As I once again looked towards him, I noticed something odd. He was still looking at the little pig I was holding, and there was a knowing smirk on his face.

Whatever, I was supposed to be looki-

oh,

oh.

OH!

As realization hit me, I saw Wil saunter over to him with a grin on his face, and give him an over-dramatic hug.

I zoned out for a second... how the hell could this be Technoblade?

I recomposed myself just in time to see him snicker, and point at something.

That something was the pig I had unconsciously clutched to my chest once again. He must've thought it was an odd coincidence, but as Wil dragged him over to me, I scrambled to think of something witty to say when I gave it to him.

"Heyyyyy you must be Techno! I'm Angie and i'll be filming for your guys' vlogs!"

Okay, it wasn't the best, but I got through the sentence, and didn't say anything stupid.

He didn't say anything, just stuck his hand out for a shake, with a friendly smile.

The smile brought me back down to earth, and I snapped out of my haze. I smiled back and shook his hand, but dropped the balloon in the process. (great first impression right there)

Techno and I both reached down to grab it at the same time, and as I recoiled to avoid collision, I made the odd decision to look up at him.

Our eyes met for a second time, and I froze again.

Time slowed down as our faces were only inches away, until I felt a firm, almost painful grip on my shoulder.

Wil pulled me up from my knees, eyes dark, and in a voice I had never heard from him before, he said we should head back to the car.

Techno stood up with a confused look on his face, but still followed us as we went to the car.

Maggie was already there, she had apparently gotten bored and was waiting in the shotgun seat. She smirked as she saw the slight redness still occupying my face, and I stumbled into the back seat of the car, and for some reason I was excited to sit next to techno.

Before he could get in next to me, Wil gave him a shoulder death grip that looked even worse than mine, and asked him if he wanted to drive.

Techno obliged, thinking maybe Wil was just feeling awkward or something.

As Techno input the address into his phone, I felt Wil squeeze my hand.

"You feeling okay?" I tried to whisper, and either I was very quiet, or the others chose to not acknowledge my words.

He gave me a short nod, and a weak grin.

"Maggie, there's an aux cord in the glove compartment. It's a long drive back, and Ang tells me you have the best spotify."

I sent her a look only best friends could understand, but she pretended not to notice and (of course) played nothing but love songs.

This was gonna be a looooong week.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝟞𝟟𝟜 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟘𝟙/𝟘𝟚/𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕫!! ;-;