Garnet X Blind!Human!Reader (Seaside and Sakura Blossoms)

(A/N: Request! Thank you! Requests are still open! Sorry it took me sooo long to get to this, I was busy with holiday stuff. This takes place after 'Change Your Mind'. And sorry this is super short!)

 And sorry this is super short!)

I couldn't see.

It wasn't always like this. When I was younger I used to run on the beach, looking for seashells. I used to play in falling Sakura blossoms as the spring wind spun the blossoms around me.

But then it all disappeared.

Everything turned black. I couldn't see anything. And it's been like that since I was six.

I remember there being a giant fence on the beach. One I always wanted to get inside but never could. According to some of the others, it was taken down over 15 years ago.

So I decided to go.

🐚🌸🐚

"Who are you?

The voice was kind and slightly cold.

"(Y/N)."

The two of us talked for hours. I never did learn her name. I could hear her laugh. It was enchanting.

🐚🌸🐚

She gave me a seashell, "Hold this up to your ear."

I did. The sound of the ocean filled my head. I couldn't help but smile.

🐚🌸🐚

I went to the old Sakura blossom tree. She led the way, even though she had apparently never been there.

"Here," she grabbed onto my hand, slipping something soft into my palm, "It's a Sakura blossom."

I rubbed over the petals. I smiled bright.

🐚🌸🐚

"The sunset is gorgeous."

I laughed, "Well I would say so are you, but I'm not the best judge. But I think you are."

"I know you are."

Her lips were placed on mine.

(Happy New Year!)