Amethyst X Reader (Important)

(A/N: I'm putting a few non-requests for just an example of what I can do. This starts way back to right after the first war was over, and Rose decided to revisit the Kindergarten. I think you may know where I'm going.)

"My Quartz?" It was the middle of the night, I had joined the Crystal Gems right after the war. After the entire 'Diamonds wiping out all the gems on the planet thing,' I had crashed to earth in an escape pod. Rose found me not too long after I landed, now I found her standing at the warp, "Where are you going?"

"(Y/N)!" She was shocked, I was the smallest gem, standing at three-foot eight inches, so she tended to overlook me sometimes, "I was just going to check on the Kindergarten."

"Why would you do that?" I joined her on the Warp pad, "Never mind, but I insist on going with you."

"You don't need to do that (Y/N)."

"Rose," I placed my arms on my waist, "I know you don't want Pearl or Garnet coming with you, but you need someone to come with you. The last time we left you alone, you ended up with six male humans fighting over you."

She couldn't argue with the facts. Therefore, I joined her. Being only 1,000 years old, I had never seen a kindergarten besides my own.

"Now Rose," I pointed to the land before us, "Just stay in the Kindergarten, and yell if you need me. Tell me when we're leaving."

"Are you going to look around?"

"Well that was the reason we came right?"

She nodded, and we went our own ways. I wandered around the Kindergarten. Hole after hole, the entire thing was... 'perfect'. I never really liked the idea of something being perfect. Which might just be because I was deemed, 'imperfect'. That entire escape pod thing was because I was sent away for being too short to function properly. Not that that ever stopped the Crystal gems from accepting me. It never stopped Rose from accepting me. Rose what like the thing humans call, a mother to me.

The wind was knocked out of me. I could taste the dirt in my mouth. There was a weight on my back, and I was screaming in my mind.

"Whoever you are..." My voice was muffled by the ground, "I ask that you get off."

"Who are you?" The weight asked as she removed herself from my back, "Are you a rock?"

"In a sense," I sat up, finally getting to see my attacker.

She was an Amethyst, but only a little taller than me. She must have been in the ground for a little too long. She was imperfect like me.

"My name is (Y/N). I am a soldier of the great Rose Quartz."

She tilted her head to the side, obviously confused, "Who's Rose Quartz?"

"I am," Rose had found us, "Who is this darling creature?"

I stood and placed the thumb of my right hand to my forehead, laying my hand flat, "My quartz! She is an Amethyst soldier."

"At ease!" She grabbed my hand and lowered it, "I told you to not address me like that. Earth frees you. You are free."

The Amethyst looked onto the scene before her, confusion clear on her face, "Who are you guys?"

"We," Rose took the Amethyst's hands, "are two members of the Crystal Gems. I would be honored if you joined us Amethyst."

"Rose!" I grabbed one of her arms, "Shouldn't we consult the others? We shouldn't just spring this on them!"

"(Y/N), you don't need to worry," She smiled, and I knew her mind was made up, "She is one of us now."