White Diamond X Human!Male!Reader (My [Home]World)

(A/N: Another request! Thank you! Requests are still opened and encouraged! First time with a expictly male reader, and I welcome the challenges! This is after the events of the main series. {Sorry if this wasn't exactly what you wanted.})

"Steven this is stupid

"Steven this is stupid."

I moved to beach city a few days after the thing at Garnet's wedding. In that time, I had met Steven and the crystal gems. And since the entire thing with the Diamonds, beach city has started to adjust to having gems around the city.

"Come on (Y/N)!" 15-year-old Steven pulled on my sleeve, even though he was almost fully grown, I still basically towered over him, "I'm busy helping Pearl with all the new gems! We have to finish up the plans for little Homeworld! And I couldn't say no to showing White Diamond around! She won't take no for an answer!"

I rolled my eyes, "And I'd want to subject myself to that for what?"

"Need someone to just give her a tour of the city! Please!" Steven looked up at me with that child-like wonder I couldn't resist, "Please (Y/N)! I know I'll owe you one!"

I hate it when this kid does this, I sighed, "Fine! I'll go give the tour to the ex-dictator lady!"

He pulled me into a hug, "Thank you (Y/N)!"

I glared from my place in Steven's arms, "Yeah, but you owe me a huge favor afterward."

👑👑👑

Steven led me to the warp-pad. It was a surreal experience that I never want to do again. I had to hold my stomach in as we appeared before White Diamond.

I was shocked when I looked up at her. She glowed with this pure essence, not what one would expect from an 'evil dictator'. She wore high heels and a long dress with a black drape. Honestly she was gorgeous.

"White Diamond!" Steven smiled up at the beautiful lady, "I have to go help out with little Homeworld, but I brought another human male to show you around Beach city!"

I let out a little laugh, "That is the most formal sentence I've ever heard you say little man," I looked up at the Diamond, "Well are you going to shrink or something? I'm not the kinda man who needs to have women shorter than him, but I can't exactly trail around a forty-foot tall lady."

She looked down at me, "Well, how small should I shrink?"

I could tell I had already made her mad, "Well the tallest human as of 2020 was 8 foot 11 inches so..."

Steven looked at me as the diamond began to shrink, "Why do you know that?"

"Because I just do."

"Is this acceptable?" White Diamond spoke and my jaw dropped. She had lessened the glow on her form and shrunk to a height above my own by half-a-foot.

I just nodded, speechless. My mind was just screaming. I'm going to be spending the afternoon with a tall, hot, kinda-evil woman.

Oh no that's my type. (Mommy issues go Brrr)

Steven grabbed her by the hand, grabbing me with his other hand and pulling the two of us to the Warp.

👑👑👑

"Well," Steven had left us alone, so it was just me and White Diamond, I was gesturing around, "Where do you want to see first? Beach? Or maybe somewhere where you can meet more humans?"

She didn't speak, she just stared out in the direction Steven had left from.

I sighed, "You really love that kid don't you? Like he's your kid or something. Sorry that he kinda just handed over to some human without your permission."

She sighed, not looking at me, "It's not your fault. And I understand. I just... I was hoping to spend some time with him. I haven't spent any real time with him since I tried to kill him."

My eyes widened, "You tried to kill the kid!?"

"Well back then... There were a lot of misconceptions."

I sighed, "Well whatever the case, I promised Ste-man I'd show you a good time so..."

I thought for a minute about where to go first, "Got it!" I bowed slightly before her, "Follow me mylady."

👑👑👑

The night started to dampen the skies. I had shown her the beach, Funland, Dewey Park, the Crystal Gems' Temple, and now I was taking her to my favorite place in Beach City.

"And here is the last stop on our little tour mylady," I opened the door to the lighthouse, "It might not look like much, but trust me."

She nodded, taking my hand as I led her up the stairs to the Lighthouse balcony.

The sunset painted a beautiful picture. White Diamond's eyes lit up, and she whispered, "Earth is truly amazing."

I smirked, "Just like you."

Her cheeks dusted with a faint pink, she tried to stutter out a 'what?' But I just laughed.

"Man you sure are adorable for an 'evil dictator'," I placed my lips on the pink of her cheeks, "Amazing."