Chapter 13

TW: Mentions Abuse, Flashbacks of Trauma

Again!

Fucking again.

Draco just beat someone up, again.

What the hell is wrong with him.

This isn't my fault. Why do I feel so guilty. It's not like I'm the one going around and attacking people.

It obviously makes him jealous. But I might need a new plan to make him jealous. One that doesn't involve him hurting other people because of me.

I should probably visit Cedric. He didn't do anything.

-

I see Cedric, lying there. His content resting face bruised and bashed, yet he still look so handsome. He was still unconscious, was probably only going to be like that for a few more hours, I hope.

-

As I leave the hospital wing I bump into Draco, he isn't completely unscathed. He has a swollen lip and bruised knuckles and sweat dripping down. He smirks as he sees me. Proud of what he's done. I look up at him in horror as he pulls me in, his hands on my lower back.

"You look like shit." I breath out.

His expression quickly changes as he becomes angry, "It's your fault," he begins spitting out the words, "Getting all buddy buddy with Diggory. You know you're mine, slut."

"How- how many times do I have to say this, I'm not a fucking object. I don't belong to you, I don't belong to anyone." I say annoyed back. As much as I was in fear, I didn't let it show.

He brought up his hand swinging it and stopping before it hit my face, causing me to flinch. "For someone so high and mighty you flinch at the thought of me hitting you." He says cockily.

"Considering you just beat up my date, I have a right to think you and your short temper would attack me." He's taken aback by this for a second.

"I- " He starts before revaluating and shaking the forming apology out of his head "For someone who melts at my touch, you've sure got a big mouth." He whispers into my ear, his breath sending chills down my spine as it hits my bare skin.

I feel his hands starting to roam. I can feel my heart not just in my chest but down there too as he goes lower and lower. "Malfoy. We're- we're in public." I gasp out.

He rolls his eyes and pulls me into an empty classroom, placing me on one of the desks before continuing to reach further down. I feel myself becoming wet as he beings to pull down my underwear. Kissing my neck, being sure to leave marks. I bite my lip as stifle a moan as he rubs my clit.

"Beg" He whispers in my ear.

"Never." I say, whimpering as he sticks a second finger inside.

"Beg for me baby." He says quickening his pace.

I try to form a sentence but he places another finger. I throw my head back.

"This could happen.... if you beg." He says before pulling his hand away and standing up tall. Smirking as he sees the frustration on my face.

I jump off the table to my feet and grab his face pulling him towards me. Crashing our lips together. He fiercely kisses me back sticking his tongue in my mouth without hesitation. His arms roam my lower back finding their way to my ass giving it a light squeeze. My hands travel through his blonde locks.

As we pull apart I bring my hands to his chest and look up at him before smirking. A thought overcomes my brain and I act on it immediately.

I bring my lips to his ear. Letting my hand slowly make its way down his front until I reach his pants. "Mendie pour moi" [Beg for me]. I say my finger toying with his waistband. He lets out a sharp breath of air.