chapter 23

Y/N

The next day was rather confusing. I could feel the thick tension between me and Draco, but for some odd reason he had been ignoring me as soon as I left his room that morning. I hated to admit it but it kind of irked me. As I was walking to our first class, which happened to be Transfiguration, I bumped into a tall figure. Looking up, I met Blaise's brown eyes as he smiled to me.

"I heard you're going to the ball with Cedric, huh?"

Right, the ball. I nearly forgot that it was already next week, since our christmas break was starting tomorrow. The realisation hit me and I sort of panicked as I gave him an awkward smile.

"Uh- yeah, actually, I was- I wanted to ask you
but-" I replied slightly embarrassed.

"Y/n, it's all right. Don't worry about such a thing. I'm going with Pansy anyway."

I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy go through me as I sent him a forced disappointed smile. I was hoping that he would eventually ask me, even though I was already going with Cedric. I knew that he was going with Pansy but I still hoped that he would ask me. Knowing me it would definitely boost up my ego.

"Well.. I need to get to class right now, so I'll see you later Zabini" I smiled and I almost walked away when I saw Malfoy glaring at us. With no hesitation I leaned in and gave Blaise a small peck on his cheek and confidently walked away, swaying my hips.

I swore that I could hear him curse under his breath. I'd be lying if I said that the way he was looking at me didn't turn me on, he was basically stripping me down with his eyes, staring at me with a possessive expression, clenching his jaw. If it were another guy I would definitely feel uncomfortable but Draco made me feel like I could trust him. I felt like he would never sexually touch me without my permission. And for that reason I felt safe.

I shook my head as I walked towards Luna, who had already taken a seat. She was peacefully reading in a book, perhaps it was about some dragons, assuming from the cover where a dragon was drawn.

"Y/N, I heard that you're going to the Yule ball with Cedric Diggory. I'd say you have a wonderful taste in men, although that will leave me with no date." she sighed.

"We'll find you someone, Luna. Besides, who wouldn't want to go out with an amazing girl like you? I already have some options in my head. You see that Gryffindor right there? That's Dean Thomas, I've caught him staring at you plenty of times. And there's also-" I was babbling, but soon Luna got me off by slamming her handpalm against my mouth.

"Alright, alright. I'll make sure to find someone, but I'm surely not interested in the Gryffindors. They all think I'm weird anyway."

My heart ached at her words as I took her hand and gently rubbed my thumb against it. Luna was the only girl by far that I trusted with everything. Sure I was friends with Pansy and Daphne, but due their Slytherin-like behavior, I didn't feel comfortable with them yet.

-

I was sitting infront of the mirror as Pansy was curling my hair with some odd spell that I had never heard of.

"You better not mess up my hair, Pans, or else I'll make sure your date won't be showing up today."

She looked absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a simple oxford blue dress that was cut right above her knees. Blaise was one lucky guy to have her as his date. Astoria on the other hand looked beautiful as well, but I didn't like one bit of it since she was Draco's date. I didn't want to be jealous but I knew I was and it annoyed me how I couldn't get rid of this awful feeling.

When Pansy was done with curling my hair, I quickly put my dress on and looked with satisfaction in the mirror. I felt absolutely sexy and I knew that Draco would definitely lay his eyes on me. Though I felt kind of guilty since I knew that Astoria fancied him too, I still wanted him in my possession and not hers.

We all finished getting ready and all walked into the Great Hall. I quickly noticed a blonde-haired boy and when he caught me staring at him he sent me a cocky smirk. He looked absolutely handsome. He wore a black velvet dress robe with a high collar.

I soon spotted Cedric as well. He was talking to some Ravenclaw girl. I rolled my eyes as I made my way towards them.

"Having fun stealing my date?" I asked in a bitchy tone. She stumbled back and awkwardly walked away, leaving me and Cedric alone.

"Woah," he took a good look at me, lust filling his eyes, "you look so fucking good."

He smirked and put his hand on my waist, guiding me to the dance floor. We soon started dancing and I smoothly moved my hips, letting his hands run all over me. In the corner of my eye I caught the handsome blonde boy staring at us whilst he was dancing with Astoria. He looked at me in my eyes as he harshly grabbed her bottom, making my cheeks turn red from rage and jealousy as I moved me and Cedric closer to the pair.

I kept eye contact as I turned around and started grinding against Cedric, feeling his hands move closer to my breast. This would've made Draco absolutely furious, as he pushed Astoria towards Cedric and pulled my waist so I was close to him.

"That was a smooth one, Malfoy" I smirked as we continued dancing. Cedric on the other hand didn't like this very much as he kept sending us nasty glares.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing? Allowing his dirty hands on you. Don't you already have enough attention? You filthy little worthl- holy shit."

I smirked as I grabbed his clothed crotch, looking up at him with innocent eyes.

He groaned as he aggressively pulled me out of the dancing crowd, forcing me to walk towards the empty hall.

"Alohomora", he said and pushed me into the empty classroom. I gulped as I looked at him. He took dangerous steps towards me as he slowly unbuckled his belt.

"Let's put that dirty fucking mouth of yours to use, yeah?" he groaned and harshly pulled at my hair, pushing my head down until I was on my knees.

I looked up at him and nervously pulled his trousers down. His 12 inches long dick sprung out of his pants, painfully throbbing and I gulped.

As I was about to take him in my mouth, he stopped my actions.

"Are you okay with this, darling?" I nodded as he gently put his hand on my cheek, his thumb now playing with my bottom lip.

"I need you to use your words for me", he said as he slowly pushed his thumb into my mouth. I immediately began to suck on his thumb, a groan leaving his lips. He pulled his thumb out of my mouth and harshly grabbed my cheeks, making me look up at him.

"Use your fucking words."

"I-I want it in my mouth Draco." Without hesitation he thrusted into my mouth, his tip now hitting the back of my throat. Tears sprung into my eyes as I tried to focus on my breathing. I was so turned on that I accidentally let some moans out, sending vibrations though his length.

He harshly pulled my hair as he kept face-fucking me. My left hand was trying to massage his balls as my right hand went down to my clothed pussy, wanting to please myself at the sight of him fucking my mouth. He quickly stopped his actions as he forcefully made me stand up.

"You don't get to fucking touch what's mine, you fucking slut."