chapter 22

Y/N POV

We kissed and for a second I felt like the world was going to collapse on me. I was lost in his lips, kissing him in passion. This was different. His lips didn't stopped me, we kissed with great and unstoppable passion. His lips were light like a feather, he slowly brought his hand to my neck and gently held it.

At that moment the world stopped for me. I forgot about everything. It was only him and I.

DRACO POV

She kissed me. She fucking kissed me. I could have stopped her. I could have hidden the fact that I didn't get hard every single time I thought about her, the fact that every time she spoke with her angelic voice, when she threw her soft hair behind and how it drew me crazy every time she speaks with another guy. But I didn't. I kissed her with big passion. Like we were each other's everything, like the world was falling apart and we were the only ones alive.

The world could collapse in front of my eyes right now and I wouldn't dare to separate my lips from hers.

But I needed to.

Because if this kiss continues for another second, I don't think I can control myself. I don't think I can hold back against her perfect lips and body. If this is to happen, I will not be the one pleading as I said at the beginning.

Yes I can beg. I can finally have her whimpering and moaning under my control right now. But something I have more than my lust for her is my pride and I'm not planning on breaking it anytime soon so instead I broke our kiss.

Y/N

I did something I never thought I would do, even if It lasted a second I actually thought about pleading him. All I have to do is beg him and I can have what I have been craving for days, just a short fuck and we get rid of this stupid bet and I can focus on my lessons without being distracted.

But I'm not gonna beg. Not right now, not ever.

Emotions and feelings are weaknesses, and I have learned in a hard way that having weakness creates is a disadvantage in my life. I do not intend to break my boundaries and barriers that I have drawn for years for the sake of a stupid bet.

While still disappearing in his lips, he broke the kiss.

I was out of breath. I could feel my cheeks turn red like a tomato after that kiss. My hair was messy under so much passion and my lipstick was smudged.

Even if we weren't kissing anymore he held my neck for a few more seconds. With eyes deep like the ocean, which I constantly got lost in. He was looking at my lips, not my eyes. His face was pale but his cheekbones were flushed, he didn't pull his face back yet. We were both out fo breath from the kiss that felt like hours.

And suddenly we both retreated as if a force pulled us back. I had a long and difficult night, and now all I can think of is that after this difficult evening, I am gonna have nightmares. And even though they made me feel good, I didn't want to go back to Astoria and the Daphne right now.

He scratched the back of his hair, still without eye contact.

"Its pretty late and you seem pretty tired and not that I care or anything but I don't think you've been getting sleep lately and even if though it would be amusing if you failed but if you don't wanna fail this semester then you need sleep s-so you can stay here if you want"  He said his words were warm but nothing in his cold icy voice reflected that.

I didn't said anything. He was right. I wasn't sleeping well lately because my nightmares kept waking me up.

"You can sleep in my bed and I'll just sleep in that couch." he said still in an icy voice, still, without making eye contact.

"Well Draco, I'm this close to think that you actually care" I said. I would say yes to his offer but I wasn't gonna give that easy.

"For once Y/N,  just once don't make me regret what I said and just fucking sleep."  He said, this time making eye contact.

I could have fight what he said. But his voice was desperate like it whispered 'please' deep down.

We were both very tired and I didn't questioned it. I walked toward his bed and I got into the bed, pulling the cold sheets aside with the sweater he gave me. I put the sheets on me slowly and for a second we made eye contact and suddenly I saw the sweet and innocent boy lying in his eyes beneath his cold voice and cold stance.

He slowly went towards his dresser and he quickly took off his shirt and swiftly replaced it with a white shirt. Before I could even turn my head to the other side he was finished dressing up.

It was as if he could control which side of him to show. His icy stone voice never changed but his eyes always gave him away. He went to the couch and he put the gray blanket on top of him which he also got from his closet. I was tired and I wanted to talk, maybe explain all the shit that happened in my childhood to him as if we've known each other for years because something about his presence made me feel comfortable. But I didn't had anytime to think through because as I said sharing is the same as giving away your weakness to someone and I wasn't ready to give mine away yet. And with that I slowly fell asleep.

DRACO POV

I quickly put on the blanket I got. She watched me shyly and I couldn't help but smirk at her shy attempts of watching me. She wasn't getting any sleep lately and that triggered something in me that I haven't felt in a long time.

Maybe I actually did care about her or maybe I was being selfish, lying to myself about how she needed sleep and hiding the fact that maybe I was the one who was craving for some company.

I watched her eyes slowly close. I felt like I was hearing her thoughts saying,

"Hold me, please hold me, please-"

I slipped out of my thoughts. I couldn't just go over and hold her like that can I?

I wanted to move shift positions and approach her. But instead I didn't allow any single muscle to move for the rest of the night until fell asleep. Thinking what would it be like to hold her.