chapter 25

Y/N POV:

The look of raw lust in his eyes was replaced with hard balls of ice, not faltering from the sight of the tears gathering in my eyes. I blinked them back rapidly, determined not to show weakness.

"Get out," Draco said cooly. "Leave my room. Now." His face gave away no emotion, making it impossible to tell what he was thinking.

"Draco," I started frustratingly. "What just happened? You were all over me a second ago, and now you're back to being a bitch." Bipolar ass ferret I thought to myself, but I didn't dare say it out loud.

"Stop asking so many bloody questions and get the fuck out." He demanded, his cold demeanor shifting to unmistakable anger.

"Fine," I huffed, leaving the calming humidity of the shower to grab a towel and dry off. I quickly replaced the towel with my clothes and left, making sure to slam the door on my way out. This bitch needed to make up his mind before he deserved me, or even any other girl at hogwarts.

I entered the common room before slamming into someone.

"Watch where you're going," I snapped at them, until realizing it was Theo.

"Sorry," I muttered to him, reaching up to hug him as an apology. He accepted my embrace, before pulling away a few seconds later.

"So... coming from Draco's room I see?" He said with a smirk on his face. "Don't worry, I won't tell."

I debated telling Theo about what happened moment, but eventually gave in and told him. I left out some details of course, Theo didn't need to know everything. But he already knew my secrets I haven't told anyone else, so what's one more?

"So basically, he's a cockblocker for his own cock." Theo said once I finished.

"Uh I guess so, although that's not exactly how I would put it." I replied with amusement. "He's literally the most bipolar bitch I know."

Theo just laughed, and walked me to the Great Hall for dinner. "If you want to make him mad, go eat with Cedric," he whispered in my ear. "Or eat him, both would work."

"I appreciate the jokes Theo, but the delivery needs some work" I laughed, feeling better from my ordeal with Draco already.

I was still so confused, heartbroken, and wondering if I did something wrong. But I wasn't going to wallow in my own misery and give him the satisfaction of seeing me upset over him. I know it's not good to bottle up my emotions, some day the bottle will crack and my emotions will pour out in waves of uncontrollable sadness and anger. But for now, the bottle is secure. I hope.

We walked in together, and my eyes immediately landed on Cedric. I gave Theo and smile of gratitude and walked over to Cedric, sitting down beside him.

"Hey Hufflepuff." I grinned, kissing him on the cheek. I didn't mean to lead him on, I genuinely didn't know how I felt about him. I don't want to ruin my relationship with him, but it's not fair to him if I'm sneaking around with Draco. I don't know what to do.

"Hey Y/N," he smiled, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer to him. He introduced me to his friends, all of whom were kind and more then happy to share their table with me.

As they were talking and joking I zoned them out, craning my neck to look for the platinum boy. It wasn't hard to find him, his icy eyes were burning into me, undisguised fury and jealousy painting his face. I smirked at his reaction and turned around, satisfied that he noticed.

He needed to get it through his tiny ferret brain that I don't give a fuck about him.

I continued joking around and having a good time with the crowd of hufflepuffs. They were so lighthearted and just... fun. I don't know how to describe them, but they don't base the value of each other on blood status and other ridiculous things. They just have a good time.

Eventually dinner started wrapping up and the crowd of students slowly started dispersing. I excused myself from the table and gave Cedric a hug, before going to meet Theo at the entrance.

After the incident with Pucey, I hated walking in the halls alone. I hated this feeling of helplessness and what he did to me. It runs deeper then the marks on my skin.

After what happened with him I guarded myself better, physically and mentally. Theo and Draco always walked me because I felt more secure with a boy around me. The girls tried to help when they could but I just didn't feel as protected with them.

I also shielded my emotions better, not just to protect myself but to see who cared enough to break down those walls.

Theo walked me silently through the halls, until a deep voice rang out.

"Theo, leave. I need to talk to Y/N." Draco demanded, striding towards us.

I wanted so badly to push past him with Theo by my side and continue back to my dorm, but instead I decided to listen to what he had to say. Curiosity will be my downfall.

I shot Theo a look, letting him know it was okay to leave me. He hesitated, before bowing his head and leaving me alone with Draco.

"What do you want, Malfoy." I said, hoping that my nervousness wasn't detectable.

He just looked at me for a few seconds before replying.

"What the fuck were you doing with Diggory?" He spat, obvious jealously tainting his voice.

I pretended to ponder over this for a while, until answering "If you're going to be a dick towards me then I better find myself a man who won't."

He swiftly grabbed me by the neck before I had a chance to react and he slammed me against the corridor hall.

I reached my hand up and slapped him, hard. His own hand immediately shot up to caress his cheek, which was turning red.

"Don't fucking touch me unless I say you can." he rasped in my ear. "Slut."

At these words my legs became weak and i could feel dampness in between my legs. I urged myself to act normal, but not before he managed to notice my strange behavior.

I tried to defuse the silent tension by questioning him about what happened earlier that day.

"I answered your question, so answer mine. Why did you kick me out earlier?"

He stiffened at this, but answered me anyways. "I didn't want people to know about us, and I thought if you stayed too long people would notice. But I can make it up to you now."

He suddenly slammed his lips against mine, and I returned the kiss. We pulled apart for just long enough to walk into an empty classroom and resume the kiss. His tongue slid along my bottom lip, so I opened my mouth for him. He slipped his tongue in and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. We stayed like this until we both needed air, and he pushed me down on my knees.

"Be a good little slut for me, Y/N." He growled. He hastily undid his belt and and pulled down his dress pants, leaving him in just his boxers

I slipped my hand into the waistband of his boxers feeling his cock against my hand. I palmed him to start with, his moans being music to my ears. I continued, pulling his boxers down to free his growing erection. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, ready for what I was about to give him. But not now.

I stood up with a smirk, watching him go from confused to angry. "Sorry Draco, but I don't think people can find out about us." I said innocently, "I better go before they find out we're together."

At this I left the classroom, hearing him curse angrily behind me. It felt good to get some revenge, to feel as though I wasn't useless against him.

I made it to my dorm without anyone asking where I was. I greeted the girls who were talking on Astoria's bed and went to rest on my own bed. I was exhausted from dealing with Malfoys shit, so it only took a few minutes before I drifted off to sleep.