chapter 27

Y/N POV

Damn it.

Damn it!

Why the fuck did I just do that. What is wrong with you y/n? Putting your bra underneath his sheets? Oh well. At least he'll have something of mine that will make him come running back to me like the ferret always does.

Pathetic.

Who the fuck does Malfoy think he is? Asking if I'm still love my motherfucking ex. He's gone from my life. Gone. He's my fucking past. Yeah I might of loved him but that's all in the past.

Me and Draco fucked. So? Doesn't mean we're dating our anything. He doesn't get to tell me what I can or can not fucking do. Bloody idiot can't go one second without keeping his hands off of me. I mean, I know I'm irresistable.

I can't let him get to me. He's just a boy who has girls waiting on their knees for him. As much as it hurts to say I know it's true. Draco says I'm his but am I really? Or am I just a toy that he plays around with? Probably am, I don't know.

When it comes to boys, I like being in control. Having power is what I love, crave. People despise the lust of power. Me? I love it. Me and Draco are both controlling and demanding. He's different from the others. I just don't know how to describe him.

The feeling of fucking him again keeps coming back. The urge to have him moaning my name as he's inside me. I'm not surprised he begged. I knew he was gonna do it sooner or later. My mind keeps going back to that night. Him whispering in my ear with his raspy voice, kissing me everywhere leaving me breathless...

STOP FUCKING THINKING ABOUT IT Y/N.

I cleared my throat and my way towards the common room to see Daphne standing alone with Theo. The two looked like they were in a deep conversation. I kind of wanted to talk to Daphne about Malfoy. Theo knows, when it comes to anything about Draco and me, the boy knows. I really don't know how. He's like a little secret agent.

"Hey lovebirds! Theo my love, mind if I steal your lovely girlfriend for a few minutes?" I ask, taking the cup he was drinking from. Looked like fire whiskey. Good, I needed it.

"We're not dating love. Yet." He says sending Daphne a wink. "Can't say the same about you a Draco though. You guys are always together. Fuc-" I cover his mouth with my hand before he could finish the sentence. He tried to keep talking but I used a silencing spell on him. Daphne just laughs as my face turned red as a tomato.

"Finish that sentence. I. Dare. You." I spat. Theo put his hands up and I remove the silencing spell.

"Jeez woman!" I sent him a glare. "Alright alright I'll go." He placed a kiss on Daphne's cheek before making his way towards Blaise.

"Wanna go back to our dorm? It's pretty loud here." Daphne yells over the music.

"Yeah let's go." We made our way back to the room, turning around everytime we heard something. I really didn't want anyone following the two of us.

"So you and Draco hmm?" Daphne says, plopping onto her bed.

"What about me and Malfoy?"

"Come on y/n don't play dumb. We all know the two of you can't keep your hands off of each other. Let's not forget how Draco beats up almost every boy that's near you."

She's not wrong about the last part is she?

"There's nothing going on between us. Except that we had sex.." I murmered quiet but Daphne heard me anyways.

"YOU DID WHAT?" Daphne screamed at the top of her lungs. Loud enough to wake up everyone who was sleeping. "YOU HAD SEX WITH THE DRACO MALFOY?"

"Be a bit louder would you?" I snapped. Daph took her pillow and screamed into it.