chapter 21

DRACO'S POV:

The boy wasn't going to get away with this.

Over my dead body.

After Theo particularly pushing me out the door, I made my way to Snape's classroom to find Snape there looking infuriated.

"Mr. Malfoy, how many times are you going to beat up people almost to death?" Snape sneered giving me a deadly glare.

"What? He fucking deserved it." I spat back, leaning on one of the desks.

"You don't not attack someone when they say something. It's common-"

"Sense. Yeah yeah whatever. Look I'm here to tell you that Pucey is lying. I saw it happen. He tried to-" I began saying before the man with greasy ass hair stopped me.

He gave me a questioning look. "And how do I know you're not lying?"

Did this man really think I was about to come in with no proof? Alright sir.

"Here," I took the veritaserum out of my pocket and hand it to him. "I'll drink this then you can ask me the questions."

Snape looked like he really did not want to do this.

Oh well.

"Fine. If this does not work and you just wasted my damn time you will be getting two weeks worth of detention." Snape huffed putting his hair to the side. God what kind of hair products does he use?

"Whatever. I get detention from you almost every day. What is another two weeks gonna do?" I say before taking a swing of veritaserum.

It just took a minute to kick in.

"Okay Malfoy, what did you see happen to Miss Aveline?" Snape questioned as he came very close to me, our noses were almost touching.

"I heard someone screaming from one of the classrooms. As soon as I walked in I saw y/n crying while the boy was on top of her."

"Did you stop it?"

"Of course I fucking stopped it. Do you think I was gonna see someone get raped?" I hissed.

"Alright. What was Pucey doing?"

"He had his hand over her mouth trying to stop her screaming. Left marks all over y/n. That's why she was covered up today." I spoke loudly. What's the point of using this potion? I already know the damn truth.

"I'm going to go get Mr. Pucey right now. You stay right here." Snape told me before rushing out of his classroom. Why is his cloak so long? Looks like a bloody dress.

I started thinking about y/n. She never leaves my mind anymore. Did I really admit to her that I care about her? It's not a lie though, I do.

Why Draco? You never care about a girl, let alone y/n.

God what is she doing to me.

This girl is making me go soft and I don't like it.

I just wanted to kiss her. Badly. Make her beg for me. Hear her moan my name as I fuck her. Tease her till she's whimpering for me. Just fuck her hard so she can't walk the next morning.

My erection got hard at the thought of y/n so I shifted in my seat. It looks like Y/n's not going to give in sooner or later. Oh well. I'll wait till she begs because I, Draco Lucius Malfoy will not beg.

Ever.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear Snape come in, dragging Pucey by his robe.