Chapter 18

TW: Sexual assault

DRACO'S POV:

I've had it up to here with that girl.

How dare she. Honestly. Who does she think she is?

Strutting around in those... those... I don't know what you would call them, they certainty aren't clothes. She was practically naked, presenting herself to everyone. The low cut back, the dress hem that ended just 1/4 away from covering her ass. It's so obviously on purpose, I mean she didn't even need to bend too far down for her ass cheeks to be exposed.

Not that I'm complaining too much, I do enjoy the sight, but it's only for me to see.

What irks me is the attention she's getting from the others, their incessant cheers that ring in my head and flood my hippocampus. I don't want anyone else to see her like that. I want her all to myself. But she's such a brat that she won't listen to a word I say. She's doing it on purpose. I know it. But her silly schemes won't work. She has no idea of what she's getting into.

I hate the way she makes me feel. I hate her with every fibre of my being.

At the same time I know she craves me, longs for me. I recollect the shivers as our bare skin touches vibrating like electric currents through her body passing into mine, the whimpers that were forced out of her pretty little mouth of hers as I finger fucked her, the wetness she had for me. She had every part of me on alert, all my senses heightened as her delicate fingers roamed my hair bunching locks in tight fists. And although I hated to admit it.... I crave her too. And I need to fuck her so I can finally get her out of my head. Despite this I will not fail.

I, Draco Lucius Malfoy will never beg to a pathetic Aveline.

Never.

Y/N POV:

Draco hasn't talked to me the whole week, he didn't even spare me a look. It was infuriating me. My thoughts were put on a hold by a certain person standing right in front of me.

"Hey!" It was the guy who once catcalled me, the guy who I once threw a punch at.

"Can I help you?" I said with an annoyed tone because of the thoughts I had in my head just a second ago.

"I'm sorry about what I did the other day." He said with a weird smile that was creeping me out.

"Uhm okay..." I was anxious, why all the sudden apologize to me?

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" The expression he held on his face was disgusting. It looked like he was thinking. but not just normal thinking. He was thinking of me in the most disgusting and shameful way a guy could think about a young lady.

I got scared because one look can tell more then thousand words. And I knew exactly what those words meant. This was it, my red flag and with
that I said: "I would rather not, thanks." I tried to walk away as soon as those particular words left my mouth. But something or rather someone held me back.

It was him, he took a strong hold on my wrist. I tried to force myself out of his painful grip, but all I ended up doing was hurting myself.

"LET GO OF ME!" I yelled as loud as my lungs could, in hope that someone would hear me and come to play my rescue.

There was no way I could protect myself at this moment. I felt weak by the look of his hungry eyes staring right into my soul. I didn't want to be here. Not at this particular moment.

He held both my wrist in one hand an the other was covering up my mouth to muffle my screams I let out desperately.

I felt it