chapter 35

DRACO POV:

"Why the hell not?" Theo asks, more annoyed than before.

"You expect me to make a fool of myself?' I exasperate.

"You're doing it now by not talking to her" He says

"I can't talk to her, but..... that's just it, I have an idea"

"What is it..." Theo says slowly, concerned and uncrossing his elbows.

"I remembered something from that night, it's coming back to me" I remember what she was talking about, what she said, that she liked me? Well that she thought she liked me. And she was embarrassed today about it. But I don't think that she knew that I didn't remember that.

Ha. She likes me, I can't believe it.

"No. NO! Hell no." Theo says standing up, "Look whatever you're thinking of, shut it down right now. Come on, just talk to the girl. She doesn't bite." Theo says to me as if I am a child. I look at him with a smirk. "Get your mind out of the gutter, and while we are at it, get your mind out of your ass you twat, get some balls, and talk to her," Theo says about to exit.

"Wait! You're a part of my plan!" I yell after him. I grab a quill and paper and sit at my desk.

"Look, whatever you have in store for me, I'm sure I don't care about, so stop taking the cowards way out and... what are you doing?" Theo stares at me as I dib the quill in the ink and begin writing.

"Here," I say handing the finished note to him, "Give her this," I say demandingly. Theo tilts his head slightly in confusion. "For me?"

"That's not the magic word but If you'll leave me alone then I'm all for it," Theo says closing the door.

THEO POV:

My Merlin, those two are the most useless things in the world. They both very obviously like each other but don't have the courage to say shit, and don't have the intelligence to even communicate with each other, you can see why neither of them are Gryffindors or Ravenclaw's otherwise this would be all over with. As much as they annoy me, they are so similar which is the annoying part because both of them put their pride before everything else. They act so toughly all the time that I have to be there when they fall. And hey look I'm not complaining about helping out my friends, but if they could stop themselves from getting that far because of simple things then I have every right to be annoyed.

I love those two but they get on my nerves how they can't just be together. Neither will give me a straight answer, the best excuse I got is that he's a Malfoy and she's an Aveline. And I don't know what kind of family feud there is but surely no one cares if you two are already fucking every other day anyway.

I do get the trauma excuse though, both of them have commitment issues and have never had anything stable in their lives. They've both been very hurt and honestly would be good for each other. Once you've been hurt like that it's hard to trust but when you know someone who can empathize with you and who has had similar experiences then you can heal together. So as much as they annoy me and annoy each other, I bet they would be great together If only they tried. I think it's worth the try.

I see Draco's face when he's around Y/n, I've known him for a while and she's having such an effect on him, such a positive one. Aside from when she's with someone else, he's gotta sort out those issues.

But to be honest, Y/n gets jealous too, I mean she's no better than him, she slept with Cedric for Merlin's sake. Not cause she wanted to but just to spite him. That's kinda fucked, but he's done the same. I'm not too good at maths but it cancels out.