Chapter 17

Draco's pov

Storming out of my room, I tried to make my way to Theo's room with my blurry vision, ashamed of what I did to her. I entered his room and shut the door aggressively, luckily for me his roommates were gone. He looked at me with a weardly expression on his face. I started to hyperventilate by all the memories flashing in my head. And soon his weird out expression turned into a worried one.

"Woah, what's wrong, what happened?" Theo asked with a worried look on his face.

"I-...I-" l tried to get the words out of my mouth but I simply just couldn't. It felt like I lost the ability to speak.

"It's okay you don't have to tell me. Wh- why don't you just sit here and calm down first.'' Theo said while pointing at his bed. He looked nervous, Theo has never seen me like this.

After I calmed down my eyes began to become heavy, it was pretty late after all. And so I fell asleep in his room.

-

I woke up to the sound of Theo snoring. I stood up and rushed my way back to my room.

And there she was, sleeping so peaceful on my bed. I looked at how steady her breath was and how her body rose so slow, the way her flawless skin caressed my velvet green sheets. The sight of her was mesmerizing. I noticed my actions and the way I thought about her and I stopped.

I'm just gonna take a quick shower and i'll be gone.

I turned the shower on to let the steaming hot water fall over my body, covering every dry spot on my skin. I tried to relax and release stress I still held from last night.

Y/n pov

I opened my eyes as I felt the crustiness of crying yesterday followed by a throbbing headache. My head felt heavy and warm, dizziness clouding my mind.

When my headache and dizziness finally calmed down I realised that this was not my room. Flashes of memories came flooding, I couldn't remember everything so bright but I knew what had happened.

When all of the sudden the door from the bathroom creaked open. And there he stood, with a towel around his middle while his wet chest was exposed. Drupples of water sliding down his abdomen kissing his perfect pale skin. His moist hair falling over those icy grey eyes.

He noticed that I was trying not to look down because I could see his length through his towel.

"Apprécier la vue?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.
[Enjoying the view?]

"Oh, shut up don't be so full of yourself Malfoy." I said in a confident way, while a blush came creeping up my cheeks.

"Y/n are you alright?" He asked. I could almost swear that I sensed a little worrisome in his voice.

I said nothing.

-

As I made my way to my dorm from Draco's I felt people staring at me and I heard whispering. They probably thought Draco and I did something. Pathetic.

I opened my door and I was greeted by Daphne sitting on her bed.

"Y/n where were you? You didn't sleep here last night." She said with a devilish smile on her beautiful face.

"Wha- what?"

"Oh, nevermind I guess..." She looked at me up and down trying to inspect my body, looking for something. She looked back into my eyes and smirked.

"Breakfast?" She asked.

"Uh, sure." I say with a shy look on my face due to the way she looked at me.