BTL 17

Iris POV

I just had to get her out of the house. I couldn't stand to see her mope around the house any longer. It pains me to hear her cry every other night, but she puts on her best brave face that she could muster up. He destroyed her life; he destroys everything he touches. I look at her in her silk black dress and it makes me smile to see her this excited... genuinely excited.

"You ready?!" I asked, looking at her while she checked herself out in the mirror.

"Yea!"

"Let's get wasted."

"Cranberry juice will suffice, it always has." She raised a victorious fist in the air, I just looked at her then grabbed my keys and walked to the door.

"Hey wait up!"

Three Hour Later The Club Scene

I done had about five pineapple ciroc with a splash of seven up needless to say I see double... a lot of doubles. Zaya is out there dancing like there is no tomorrow, this is her third dude she's danced with. I'm not mad at it.

"You ready to go home?" She asked with sweat dripping from her forehead.

"I think I should be asking that question."

"Hey you're the one who flipped me the bird early, you have some explaining to do lady." A tall dark man stood confidently over her as if he was someone of importance. She looked him up and down then and carried on her conversation with me. "Explain yourself missy." She then turned to him.

"Yeah, I did... problem?" She asked condescendly, as he smiled at her with two bodyguards behind him. But it didn't faze her. She stood with her foot firmly planted on the ground which I think low-key intimidated him.

"My name is Luke James and this is my club, funny how you disrespect me in the streets then come up in my club like everything is alright."

"We were just leaving." She said sternly, grabbing my hand and walking toward the door until the two burly men stood ahead of us blocking our way. We both turn to look at this Luke character, he looked smitten with her but then again that might be just a front.

"You could at least dance with me before you go little lady." She looked at him rolling her eyes in amusement. Then she pointed to the song that was playin, and he nodded.

I ain't shy, buss it wide 'cause I been that bitch (ahh)

(Baow, baow, baow, baow) ayy, ayy

I ain't shy, buss it wide 'cause I been that bitch, hey (fuck it up)

Now don't be playin' with a real bitch

Like I won't step back and click-clack and hit the kill switch

Like it ain't problems in my life I gotta deal with

Like I won't take 'em out on you real quick (fuck it up)

Me and her both looked at each other and shook our head then continued walking pushing past the men.

"Can I at least get your number dang ole, mean-ass?"

"No-"

"Girl... Here boi now les go." I interrupted their little cat and mouse game by giving him her number then pulled her out the door.

"Why you do that?"

"Becaue you need a good fuck and he wants to give it to you isn't it obvious. Here you drive, I'm so plastic." That last part I said handing her the key feeling the alcohol taken me over now.