BTL8

Zaya POV

It is now 4:15 am. I should be asleep but I'm scared and alone. I looked over at Blu, who was sound asleep. How could someone with such a soft face and gentle tone be so out of touch with humanity?

"What is it?" Blu asked, opening his eyes lazily, looking at me.

"Nothing, I thought you were asleep that's all." I said honestly, turning over, hoping he would just drop the small talk.

"I know you want to be back at your hotel, but you can forget it, you're mine now until I see no use for you anymore."

"I want to be in my room. I'm sorry, okay!" I said, pulling my pillow close to me to keep what little safety I had left.

"Pft." He scoffed and laughs

"Monroe is nipping at your heels isn't he, you're scared and you're using me as damage control." I thought, feeling accomplished in my finding as I glanced at a snickering Blu.

"Nah, your observation is shity." He said cracking up, rubbing his face. "You have so much to learn, little dove but kudos for trying tho." He continued to laugh at me as I got out of bed, roughly grabbing my pillow and blanket off of him and walked to the couch that was closest to the door creating a good distance from him and me.

What the hell does he know I've known Monroe going back from my teen years. I looked at him as I threw the throw pillows in every which way he doesn't even know what he's talking about and he needs to watch his fucking mouth. His laughter faded away once I snuggled up under the thick blanket, that ass hole is scared, I thought. Before drifting off to sleep.

A few hours later I woke up in the bed next to seven gardenias. Four white, one red, and two yellow. How the hell did I get in the bed? I thought. Next to them were a glass of cranberry juice with a note.

Good morning or afternoon little dove I hope you like the flowers and peace offering juice I have given you. All I ask of you is for you to be ready for when I get back. Oh, don't worry about your tag along buddies. They will be taking care of soon enough and the outfit is in the bathroom... don't disappoint me.

~Your Bounty

Chills went down my spine then the door flew open. It was one of the thugs he looked at me then handed me the phone that was in his hand. "It's for you." No shit Sherlock, I thought, rolling my eyes. And what the hell is peace offering juice?

"H- Hello,"

"Oh, good!!! You're up, so that means you have approximately thirty minutes to get ready. We have a busy day ahead of us. Blu says joyfully, I looked at the time it was 11: 45 am. "Brayden and Aiden will be your bodyguards so I suggest you get familiar but not too familiar.I sigh and nodded in compliance as if he could see me. "Zaya!" He said in a sharp tone.

"Yes, Sir... I'll be ready for you, anything else you need from me?" I said angrily patting my foot on the marble floor fighting back tears.

"Nope, that'll be all. See you in a few!" He hung up without another word. I handed the phone back to the thug and then he left the room, leaving me alone once more.

I walked to the bathroom and marveled that it had a waterfall shower, his and hers sinks, a walk-in closet, and a built-in Jacuzzi tub. The colors of the bathroom were off white with a touch of marble, which soothes me at the moment. Then I spotted the outfit. It was a black blazer with a white spaghetti strap shirt, above-the-knee black sleek skirt, black ankle heels, and black/white clutch to complete the ensemble. I have to admit I like the outfit, but that doesn't negate the fact that the bastard abducted me, in Vegas of all places. I was fully dressed and applying red lipstick when a knock came at the door.