BTL 14

Zaya POV

For the past few months, I haven't seen none of these, so called "playmates" of Blu's. He has been treating me like a faberge egg, I'm not complaining, but it can be a bit much. He's become sweeter over the little time we spent together, even though he still has a temper on him, but it's not towards me and it's not as bad as before. Every other night he takes me to parties and addresses me as his lady, everywhere I have to have bodyguards especially when I'm alone. He even took a liking to Iris, which is not surprising she is easy to get along with, but he just mainly likes to piss her off for the hell of it. Also, for the past month he's been training me in hand-to-hand combat Krav Maga and Jiu-Jitsu to name a few, but today he is teaching me how to be a better marksman.

"Again!" I looked at his stern face then looked at the shooting target. I then closed my eyes and held up the colt peacemaker and opened my eyes once more and fired until the clip was empty. I took a deep breath and exhaled but took another sharp one when feeling two large hands wrap around my waist. "That was good but you can do better." He whispers softly in my ear, I take it that practice is over... Thank God!!! We stood in that one position, rocking back and forth with his head in between my neck for a moment, then he began placing light butterfly kisses on my neck. I can't lie, it feels good, and it has been a minute since I had a man's touch, but just as it was getting good Brayden or Aiden made their presence known. "Boss we need you now." I couldn't tell which one was it was because our backs were turned away. And it doesn't help that they sound the same.

"It can wait." Blu said cupping my bust with one hand and with the other... making its way down to my nature and I must say I'm willing to give in just this once.

"No we got word the barber been talkin to Monroe and we need to act fast he's telling everything." Blu gently lets me go to my dismay, leaving me alone to collect myself and thankfully he did. I almost gave in. I'm better than that.

Michael POV

"Sooo you and Zy a thing now?" Aiden asked with a hint of curiosity as his brother looked on awaiting my answer, I opened my office door to see the crew was ready for orders. I took my seat at my desk and took a deep sigh, not even bothered to answer them.

"Talk to me?!"

"The man is pissed at you and he is telling it all to not just Monroe but to anyone who would listen he's even telling on people you have on payroll and got them hemmed up and they are in the interrogation room as we speak." Ray said pasting the floor, they all were in their emotions. Which I find laughable, I leaned back into my chair of ways to get a hole of this piece of scum but Zaya crossed my mind.

"I'm not worried so why are you?" I answered as all the men looked at me baffled which brought a smile to my face. "Zaya will be the perfect bate, for that son of a bitch."

"You think she will do it?" One of the men asked.

"She has no choice."

"Why not... you let her do everything else... hell she even controls you at times." Another man said assertively with his arms crossed which earned him some laughs, I slowly turned my chair to him with a chuckle of my own and before he or anyone else knew I shot him in the knee while continuing to laugh then I looked at the others cocking the gun again before speaking.

"Does anyone else have something to contribute to his statement or may I continue?" I asked, cocking the gun once more to see if there's any objections. They all kept their mouths closed and I continued. "As I was saying I will get Zaya to seduce Kevin and promise him a good time and once I get him alone... well... I will be good from there. Now speaking of her I need to get back to her meeting adjourned." I got up from the desk and made my way to look for her, as I turned the corner I felt a pair of hands grabbing me one on my mouth and the other around my waist holding my arms in place.

"You need to get the fuck out of here the place is surrounded and they got the girl." The familiar voice let's me go. I turned with my gun drawn out and pointed in his face but then realized it was Ace. I slowly put the gun down before asking.

"Who has her?" I asked coldly, Ace just looked at me and walked away and I followed. "I asked you a question?" He kept walking as if I didn't say anything but then abruptly turned to me.

"Some of the men you were talking to in there work for the cops." Once he said that all I saw was red but I remained calm. I had to be level headed if I wanted to make it out here free and most importantly alive. "I've been keeping an eye on all of them in our camp, they even have some of the men that are on your payroll held up but no worries it's getting taken care of as we speak."

"And Zaya where is she?" He looked at me again before opening the double doors to the site of dead men everywhere. We speedily walked over their bodies, making our way to the black Lincoln MKZ car. With Aiden driving and his brother next to him. Ace and I got in the back seat. As we sped off into the night, all I could think about was Zaya and who took her. What were they gonna do to her and will I ever see her again?

"The cops have her ain't no tellin what she's gonna say or do. When we find her, how do you want to kill her quickly or slowly?" One of them asked I said nothing. I just looked out the window and thought of a plan to get her back with me. Kevin is gonna die seven lifetimes over for this. "Boss, how do you want us to handle her?"

"She is of no importance right now, our main focus is the rats, cops and Kevin."

"What about Monroe?" Aiden's brother said looking at me as I took out the sim card from my phone then rolled down the window and threw it out and they did the same.

"I said cops... listen boy." I snapped looking at Aiden's brother then pinched my nose and dry chuckled as I looked out of the window again. But this time letting the cool air hit my face to calm me down. The car fell silent as we headed to the safe house.