BTL 19

Zaya POV

“Please stop being afraid of me, it hurts me.” Replayed in my mind it made me kinda feel bad for him, but then it hit me. I kissed him… I fucking kissed him. But strangely I don’t regret it not one bit. His lips were so smooth I couldn’t get enough of him when we were kissing it did something to me. I hated him because he was right about everything, I did miss him and I did adore everything he did for me. It's just I didn’t see myself being so into a man like him and afraid of what people will think. I want to deny him so bad but I’m scared… not of him but what could bloom between us. I lay in the bed next to him looking at his handsome face. 

“How did you sleep?” He asked in a smoky tone.

“Okay and you?” Feeling a bit turned on by his voice.

“Great!” He stretches looking at me with sleepy eyes. “Are you ready for tonight?” He adds getting out of bed scratching his bare ass. Is the nigga really scratching his ass in front of me… the disrespect. 

“Ready for what?” I turned over to look over at the time. 11:34 a.m., then I looked back at him as he awaited my answer. 

“We have an engagement tonight, things haven’t changed around here sweetheart.” He said putting on his plaid bottoms.

Sweetheart... Is he okay? I thought, looking then nodding my head getting out of bed. He made his way over to me pulling me close to him. He gave me a look I have never seen before kissing me, sending shock waves down my lower anatomy. I wrapped my arms around him not wanting to let go, as he gently squeezed my backside as a soft moan slips from my lips. However, as it was getting good one of the bodyguards bust through the door without knocking, breaking up our moment. Which sent both of us into shock well, Blu was more pissed off more than anything.

“This better be good.” He said with a militant look on his face, the man stuttered to get his next sentence out. 

“I juuuust wa- wanted to tell you that the football game was canceled.” Blu's face turned beet red, he let me go and walked towards the man.

“Michael…” He stopped straight away, I walked up from behind him giving him a soft squeeze. “Hey, take it, easy baby,” I said soothingly, kissing the back of his shoulders while rubbing his broad chest. He then turns to me and gives me that look again then slightly turns to the man.

“No one is to disturb us, I don’t care what happens, y’all better not come to this room got that? Now get outta here before I change my mind.” Before he could get that last part out ole boy was gone while making me laugh intern made him laugh as well. “Now back to you.” I licked my lips before stroking his smooth face, he took my hand and kissed it. “You said my name… I like it” He said with the biggest smile  I have ever seen. 

“Zaya are you in there?” Blu threw his head back in frustration, I laughed again a little bit and I found it kind of cute. What the hell am I doing? I thought as he rested his head in the crook of my neck. 

“Let me tell her I'm okay,” I said, trying to walk to the door but he had a grasp on me and pulled me closer to him once more. “Michael!” What's gotten into him. I thought to myself, he hummed into my neck. “Let me go, she’s scared.”

“She knows I’m not gonna do anything to her.” He said pouting following me to the door.

“No, she doesn't and besides, we need to find something nice to wear,” I said, pointing at my nightclothes, trying to find the best excuse to get out of that room with him before I do something that I know ain’t right at least for now. I open the door, she immediately pulls me out of the room and bolts to the main entrance.