BTL31

2 Years Later

Zaya POV

"Happy Father's Day!!!" Our daughter said gleefully while jumping onto the bed, making him wake up. As I brought us breakfast.

"Okay, Zahra... okay baby girl, thank you." He said in a sleepy tone, then our eyes met. I couldn't help but smile.

"Zahra slide over so I can sit with you and daddy."

"No, my daddy." Oop no she didn't. I began the fake sniffing and crying. She immediately came over to comfort me. As she was comforting me, I peeked in between my fingers to see her looking up at me with sad eyes.

"I shorry mommy, I shorry." I nodded my head and kissed her cheek, she's the perfect mix of both of us but I can already tell she's gonna have her mommy attitude.

"You know what will make mommy feel better?" She shook her head, saying no sadly. "If you let me tickle you, I started tickling her, her laughter echo throughout the room. After a few seconds, she wiggled and got down and ran off, laughing. I then turned to look at my better half.

"See something you like?" He said with a smile. I didn't say anything . All I could do was look down and hide my blushing cheeks. "Come here and give daddy a kiss," mhmmm

"Mkay we need to stop."

"No whyyyy?" He pouts. "It's my day, and we both agreed to have another one... two more."

"And we will but not while she's up. How would you feel if she walked in on us?"

"We can just tell her we were playin!" I took a deep breath and cleared my throat as he kissed my neck. "Baby, stop, we're gonna get caught." I moaned above a whisper. He leaned over and picked up the phone.

"Hi, Michael here. Me and my wife wish not to be disturbed so could you be a doll and watch Zahra please." He puts the phone back down, then looks at me. "There... no one to bother us. Now come here and pay me a tribute." I hate when my body doesn't listen to me. I thought as our lips attached to one another. Just the thought, I almost lost you.

Flackback

Michael POV

I watch as she walks over to me. I couldn't believe she did this to me... to us. But I knew one day I was gonna get caught dead or alive. I know what awaits me on the other side. I looked at the woman I've fallen for the last time; she leans down and whispers to me. "I'm on your side even when it doesn't look like it." She said while untying my hands then placed a gun in my hands; I held my head down as tears of joy fell from them. She made me look up, and she kissed me tenderly on the cheek before walking away. Monroe was talking the whole time about how she was against me. I knew it was a lie, and it didn't matter now. I knew what I had to do...

"Any last words?" Please God, let me time this right. I thought hearing the gun cocked, I took a deep breath then looked up. Holding the gun tightly behind my back.

"I love you." I hurried and pulled the gun from behind my back and shot. Making the bastard hit the floor.

"You didn't aim for the head, you dumb fuck." He said spitting up blood then he looked at Zaya. I smiled. "What the fuck, how could you?"

"He's my husband, for better or for worse. Most of all my child needs his or her father in their life." His eyes averted from her face to her belly, then looked back at me.

"I hope you rot in-"

Bang

"Are you ready to go home?" I said, looking into my wife's eyes, putting the final bullet in his head.