BTL 30

Days Later

Michael POV

I have been texting her, but she's not returning any of them. I'm tryin to be strong but this is hard and I'm scared. Monroe's force did come, but they didn't leave alive. Tracy has called me in rotation leaving me messages, telling me she knew my wife would do this and she was tryin to stop it and save me if what was about to come. She just doesn't know the moment I get my hands on her. I'mma end her and then Monroe.

"Hey man, you ready?"

"Ace, has she said anything to you?"

"Nah, man, do you want to do this? I'm askin because what if she's shown you her colors?"

"I know my wife, she loves me." I nodded, wondering if I'm trying to reassure myself.

Zaya POV

"You are doing well, my dear. You know you were and will always be my favorite little spy. You always bring me great results. I'm truly sorry I had to put you through all of that just to get that dumbass off the face of the earth. You know, if I didn't know any better, I say Tracy still loves that asshole. How do you feel about this ordeal?"

"I don't."

Michael POV

"Why are you here, Iris? Go home!" Ace said, waving her off.

"That's my friend-"

"Iris, just go home it's not safe, we're already worried about Zaya we don't-" Iris interrupts me.

"Like. I. Said. She's my friend, I was here before you Michael and she was here before you Ace. I'm going, so move over or-"

"She won't forgive me if anything happened to you-"

"Just move please," Ray said frustratingly with all of us. We both sighed and moved to make room for her. Ace started up the car, and we took off.

"Thank you, so what's the plan?"

"For you to stay in the car. That's the plan." Ray said in a stern tone.

"Yes, it's bad enough you're here." Ace said I nodded in agreement.

"Is her tracker still on?

"I don't know, I haven't checked."

"O my fuckin graybles." I rub my face in frustration.

"Blu, once she contacted me, let me know her tracker was on. Me and the twins got in the car and found the location that day."

"And you didn't tell me."

"Hell Nah, for you to go in with your emotions and that's what they're counting on."

"Did she at least ask about me?"

"Nah man... she didn't." Is this all for nothing?

5 hour Later

"Do you see her?"

"Nope...wa -wa-wait, is that her?"

"No, that's some other bitch."

"Give me that." I said, taking the binoculars from Ray." Just the bitch I wanted to see.

"That Tracy." I said, getting out of the car with a grim look on my face. That was until one of the twins grabbed me, forcing me back to the car.