BTL 26

Michael POV

"You're so beautiful." I held her head up with one hand smiling.

"Do you really have to gag me?" I held up the red rose-shaped gag and motioned for her to open her mouth. She did what she was told.

"Spread your legs and keep quiet," I demanded, disregarding her question. Again she did as she was told, looking at me not knowing whether to be scared or to remain calm. I love an obedient woman. I thought while locking her in place. I unbuttoned her top displaying her cupcakes, gliding my finger crossed her bust. She took a sharp breath then I took the left one into my mouth while rubbing the right one. "Mm" Her breath was now caught in her throat, then I ungaged her and quickly got off of her because I forgot something. "I have some chokers for you but you can only pick one. Let see here there's fuck me, cum slut, I swallow, slut, whore, daddy, and fuck toy. I prefer, I swallow but the choice is yours, my love. She looked at me bewildered and at a loss for words, either you pick one or I'll do it for you. "5... 4... 3..."

"Slut, daddy, whore... I swallow, I pick... I swallow." She said nervously, I helped her put it on. I put the gag back into her mouth then got back on top of her sitting on her stomach. I bit my lip feeling even more turned on knowing she was helpless and under my full control.

"You really broke your husband's heart last night, you know that right?" She shook her head at me. I knew she was trying to explain herself but it was too late. I didn't want to hear it.

"But you did, you did baby." I watched as tears streamed down her face. "Now I have to teach you a lesson." I kissed her but she didn't kiss back. I pull away laughing knowing, I'm not mad at her anymore. This is all a part of my fantasy. I've been wanting to introduce her to this world of mine. I just needed an opportunity to present itself and it did. "Can I tell you something." I said calmly, wiping her face as she just looked at me so I took that as a yes. "I'm not mad anymore, I just wanted you in this state... vulnerable. She didn't say anything. I kissed her again and this time she kissed back. I pulled away inserted my long index finger into her sex moving it around causing her to arch her backbiting her lip trying to hold back her moans. Which I was not pleased with, I took my other hand and smacked her thigh making her scream in pain. "Dove, you know it's good, you know I don't like it when you hold back Let it out, it's owed to me, or do you want this here flogger." I watched her wiggle tryin to break free. I inserted another finger she stops tryin to break and made direct eye contact, I grabbed her by her choker giving her neck a lite squeeze. Her juices were already beginning to coat my fingers, her aroma filled the air making me feel extremely intoxicated. She moans out trying to communicate with me so I took the gag off.

"Ooh... mm... shiiiit. Let me go please. I want to touch you please. It's killing me that I can't." She cries out, a victorious grin plastered on my face, that is exactly what I wanted. It's her turn to be brought down to her fucking knees. I pumped faster making her scream my name, but I didn't want her to cum just yet. I also wanted to get mine too, while sitting on her stomach I started masturbating, I wanted to be all over her. "Let me touch you." I hissed at the thought of her hands and mouth- ah, oh, sssss! Just thinkin about her mouth around me taking me in deep. Mike chill you are in control, I remind myself and not give into her demand. Fuck!!!, I thought after I burst all over her. I took my fingers out of her and grabbed her by her choker. "Open wide." She happily opens up drinking every bit of me. I took a moment to recover before getting off the bed.

"Where do you think you're going? I didn't cum yet bring your narrow ass back here." The fuck she talkin too? I stopped and looked right at her she'd knew she fucked up. Walked over and unlocked her feet first then her arms. She grabbed me forcefully, throwing me on the bed getting on top of me. "My turn." Like hell it is. I jumped up with her in my arms carrying her to the wall caveman style. "Michael come on it's my- OUCH!!!"