BTL29

Tracy POV

“I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride.” I watched as he kissed her in their into the woods fairy tale wedding. Under the cherry blossom trees the stringing lights dangling from them. It was just magical, too bad their wedding bliss won’t last long. Because warning comes before destruction. She’s a gorgeous looking bride. I'll give her that. She was wearing a long bohemian on the shoulder, backless wedding gown in the color of champagne. It’s too bad Blu will have to bury her in that in her most prized possession. “Shit” I ducked a bit in my car so I wouldn’t get caught. I eased up a little to see the small intimate wedding party making their way to the limo, I watched as they drove off which only left my Michael and that wannabe. He looks happy and he’s never looked at me in the way he’s looking at her, which makes my blood boil. I caught sight of an austin princess limousine. Then I looked back at the two with a glare as Michael shook the pastor's hand. Then they got in the car driving off and I followed. 

***

The drive was about twenty minutes and we pulled up to another stunning outside space for the reception.

Zaya POV

“Baby this is everything!” I said smiling through my tears, while wiping my husband's tears from his face. This day is remarkable, I am officially Mrs. Zaya Aria Jackson. I did a little happy dance making my husband smile and laugh, my only wish is to have my mother witness this happy joyful moment in my life. But I know she’s looking at us smiling, I have a feeling she’s pleased with my choice of a husband.

“Say man, how does it feel to be married to one person for the rest of yo life?” One of the guests said, making me look him up sideways.

“Yea man, just one set of lips… well more for us.”  another guest said, just as I was going to speak my peace my husband beat me to it.

“I would hate for this beautiful occasion to turn into a bloodbath. Each and every one will respect my wife. But if you insist upon doing so keep referring my wife as just a set of lips please I’m beggin you.

“Nah man we didn’t mean it like that.”

“Yea no disrespect she is a beautiful woman… I mean you are a beautiful woman Mrs. Jackson.” The first guy said and the other one just nodded. Both men bow then left, Michael looked at me and asked was I okay,I told him yea.

“AHHH!!! Come here let me see the ring.” Iris happily danced her way over to us, I stuck my hand out for her to see the ring then Michael showed his off proudly and she squealed at both of us. “So when dem babies coming?” She said wiggling her brows, me and Michael looked at each other then back at her. 

“Soon hopefully.” He replied looking back at me.

“Attention everyone I would like to propose a toast.” Ray said, raising his glass.