4

Reggie and Lydia were walking to math after lunch, lunch was actually fun besides Bobby being rude. She happy happy to find out that Luke was actually sweet. He was really passionate about making music and that's one thing she really liked about him.

"Again, I'm sorry about Bobby. He's not having the greatest of days." Reggie spoke and she simply nodded. "I get it, lunch was actually fun. I appreciate you guys for letting me eat with you guys since I was ditched like a loser." She said while laughing softly. "You're not a loser." Reggie denied, which made she smile. "That's means a lot to me." Lydia said. Reggie smiled softly as they walked the rest of the way quietly. In a comfortable silence.

Her mind wandered back over to Luke. His eyes, they were perfect. They were blue, then at a certain angle they were green. He was perfect.

Uh what? No Lydia, you just met him.

She thought to herself. She was nearly freaking out at how quick she was already daydreaming about the boy.

"You okay?" Reggie snapped the girl out of thought as they walked into the classroom and she nodded. "Uh-yeah, I'm fine." She reassured him as she sat at her desk and Reggie went to his.

Her mind wandered off to so many things that happened today. The thing that got her mood down was her best friends and how they completely ditched her. But there was always pros and con.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Justin sat in his seat worriedly as Riley smiled across the classroom at the girls, they were going to the mall after school and they couldn't stop talking about it. But there was one thing on his mind. "Are you sure you wanna go? I mean don't we have to study with Lydia after school?" Justin asked, he wasn't used to change. Especially when his girlfriend was changing everything about their daily life.

"Of course, change is good. We can't be cooped up in her house forever, Justin." Riley said slightly growing annoyed which the boy began to grow annoyed. "At least tell her." Justin said. "You don't tell her that you have football practice, so why should I tell her I have other plans?" Riley asked making Justin sigh deeply. Riley wasn't making any sense. "Because she knows about football practice, it's a daily thing." Justin said. Riley only shrugged. "What she doesn't know won't kill her." Riley said, pursing her lips.

Justin was fed up. It was difficult choosing between his girlfriend of five years and his best friend of twelve years. He didn't like lying to Lydia. He hadn't kept a secret from her as long as they were friends. Though it wasn't him lying to her, he still felt bad. He had weight on his shoulders, now feeling like he should hold his girlfriend accountable. He wanted his Riley to tell the truth for herself.

The boy just sighed as he looked out of the window trying to figure out what he was going to do. He didn't even know what to say to the girl after ignoring her all day. He felt so guilty and he hated the feeling.

edited