34

The people started filling in the Orpheum one by one which made Lydia nervous for the boys. It was definitely way more people than the cafe or school. They had sold out in hours, and now thousands of people were filling up the Orpheum.

Luke stood next to the girl as they peaked from back stage. "That's already a lot of people, and its not even full yet." She spoke and Luke smiled widely. She looked up at him as he looked at her. "I can't wait to play, they're gonna love it!" Luke said. "They are." The girl said confidently as she hugged him tightly. "I'm so proud of you, and I'm glad you could live your dream because you deserve it, Luke." She said and he pecked her lips, her stomach fluttered. They hadn't really kissed since the carnival. But Luke couldn't help it, he was excited and boosted with confidence. "I'm glad I'm living my dream with you and the boys." He said, Lydia only hugged him tighter.

They walked to the back stage room and entered to see Reggie eating the candy, Alex cringing at the boy and Bobby looking into the big mirror with lights all around it.

"This is the coolest thing ever." Bobby said and Lydia went to go stand next to the boy and looked at herself in the mirror. "I've always wanted to experience this cool back stage room. Thank you guys." Lydia said with a laugh. "It's amazing back here!" Luke said and sat on the couch.

After twenty minutes they could hear the crowd getting louder. There was a knock on the door, Alex yelled come in. The door opened to see a man with headphones with a mic attached to it. it was the stage manager. "You guys are on in five." He notified them and the boys stood up in excitement. "Listen boys, I want you to play with your heart, play like we did an hour ago, but even better. We have to connect with these people tonight!" Luke pep talked them and the boys nodded along. "You guys will do great." Lydia added and smiled at the boys. Bobby pulled her into the middle of their circle and they all hugged each other. "We got this." Alex said as they pulled away.

They opened the door and they all waited back stage until it was time for them to go on. Soon the voice of the announcer began to speak, welcoming the boys onto the stage. The crowd went wild as they walked out on the stage getting into their places. Lydia wondered how there were multiple fans within a week. It happened so fast. It was weird, but she was happy knowing that the boys had someone other than her to support them.

Snapping her out of thought, Luke began to introduce the band which made crowd cheer louder than before.

Lydia stood on the sidelines in awe as she watched her boys perform the best they ever had.

Take off
Last stop
Countdown till we blast open the top

The crowd hopped around to the beat. The band sounded amazing, it was louder than Lydia had ever heard which made it sound ten times better.

Face first
Full charge
Electric hammer to the heart

Lydia smiled widely as she watch the crowd enjoy it as much as she did.

Clocks move forward
But we don't get older, no
Kept on climbing
Till our stars collided
And all the times we fell behind
Were just the keys to paradise

Her eyes landed on Justin, she was shocked to see him, remembering how he canceled but now he was here! Originally she thought he only canceled because she turned him down. But that didn't seem to be the problem.

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we
Hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never

Hear the noise
In my head
It's calling out like a voice I can't forget
One life
No regrets
Catch up, got no time to catch my breath
Clocks move faster
'Cause it's all we're after now

Luke winked over at Lydia as she smiled at him. Reggie then walked over to Luke as they shared the mic, singing.

Won't stop climbing
'Cause this is our time, yeah

Luke pushed the boy back, Reggie went back to his mic as Luke continued singing.

When all the days felt black and white
Those were the best shades of my life

The girls in the crowd cheered at the note Luke had hit making Lydia laugh.

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we
Hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never

Everything was surreal for the boys and Lydia.

We ain't searching for tomorrow (tomorrow)
'Cause we got all we need today (today)

Alex sung as Reggie repeated.

Living on a feeling that's been running through our veins

It was time for Reggie to shine.

We're the revolution that's been singing in the rain

The girls cheered as he pushed his hair back.

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now

The beat slowed down as they clapped, and the crowd clapped along.

The guys then strummed their guitar and bass once the white smoke blasted from both sides of the stage making them cheer louder.

And even if we

The beat started again.

Hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never
It's now or never (now or never)

As they finished off the song the crowd cheered louder and Lydia smiled.

Lydia ran up to Luke and hugged him tightly.

They pulled apart, slightly. Kissing in front the crowd leaving everyone shocked, Lydia's face turned red as she pulled away to see everyone as they cheered. Even the boys were shocked because they never got a update on their relationship. Yeah the boys noticed how they had gotten closer and would kiss each others cheek or something like that, but they had never seen them kiss on the lips until now. As the people cheered Luke talked into the mic. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and she covered her mouth and she looked at the boy, and the crowd cheered louder, Alex started a little drum roll making Lydia laugh.

She was put on the spot and truly felt embarrassed in the moment. She wasn't used to big crowds.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Luke." She said and the crowd cheered. Justin smiled widely from the crowd as he cheered.

"You finally did it!" Reggie said and Lydia laughed. "Thank you for coming here tonight, we really appreciate you all!" Luke called and everyone cheered.

They all walked backstage and they hugged tightly. "This was the best night ever!" Bobby yelled and they nodded, yelling along with him. "We definitely need to celebrate, for a new life, and a new relationship." Alex said and nudged Lydia and she laughed. "Tonight was so surreal, I'm never gonna forget it." Luke said as they pulled away from the hug. He pulled Lydia closer and kissed her again. The boys cheered playfully like the crowd.

edited

now or never (LUKE PATTERSON)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें