💜First Time for you💜

"Feeling like the feeling like the first time
Big wide eyes like girls on molly
I could do it, I could do it all night
Body melts into your body
We could do it, we could do it"

Author's pov

Next Day

Krystal was sitting on the dining table while Eva was serving her the breakfast.

"So, now how's your wrist Krystal..? "

"It's completely healed Nini don't worry.. " She replied with a smile while drinking her orange juice.

Ava smiled too and than spoke

"Ok so are you ready for your first day at work..? "

Krystal frowned hearing her question because in other circumstances, she would have jumped in excitement for her first day at work but here she was now going to work for none other than the devil himself .

"No.. I am not.. " She replied knitting her brows.

"Umm.. Honey... "

"No.. Nini i don't want to work for that demon in human form. " She retorted while making an annoyed pout and Ava sighed hearing her response.

"Krys.... "

"Well you don't have any other option than to work for that demon" A certain voice spoke gathering their attention to it.

Ava gasped where as Krystal scoffed watching the owner of that voice.

Jk walked towards the table while staring at her who just rolled her eyes watching him and than again turned around

"Good morning Mr Jeon.. "

"Morning... " He replied sternly

"I will go and get your breakfast sir.. " Ava stated making him to nod in return and than she bowed and left.

"Yeah put some chilli powder in his banana milk.. " Krystal murmured under her breathe which didn't go unnoticed by him..

"Well no need to use chilli powder" He stated and than sat on his chair making her to cutely glared at him..

Jk smirked watching her annoyed reaction and spoke

"Because someone's sharp tongue in enough to burn my entire body."

She gawked at him in annoyance hearing his taunt on her.

His grin widened more watching her reaction which made her to flared her nostrils in extreme frustration.. She stood up from her chair and turned around to walk away but she stopped

"Eat your breakfast .. " Jk said a little commanding making her to clutched her palms hearing his authoritative tone.

She completely ignored his remark and than tried to walk but he grabbed her wrist , stopping her from taking further step.