💜Claim you💜

"I guess I can't blame you, ooh
But I'm just tryna change your mind now
Somebody should have claimed you
Somebody should have claimed you" 

Author's pov

"Because I Desire You... "

His entire body froze where as he felt his heart rate increased watching her action and hearing her words . He stood there like a statue where as his whole body started getting goosebumps when she held him more tightly and pressed her lips more against his and slowly and softly started moving them making his chest to tinged where as his entire pain and hurt started calming feeling her beautiful and heavenly warmness in his embrace which he was craving desperately. He slowly closed his eyes and lifted his arms to caged her back but halted when his mind started recalling everything that happened today in his cabin. That What she saw, what she assumed, what she said and most importantly what he said and for what..

Krystal was kissing him gently and slowly because after fighting a battle with her own mind and heart . She found herself getting lost. She lost to her heart which was only beating for him, the person she was too afraid to let go. The person she considered and was her everything in this world. The person she was holding right now in her embrace because she was terrified with only just the thought of  not having him with her. That he would just consider her his responsibility and nothing more but call her selfish . Yes, she became selfish because she wanted to be his, his everything , his world, his happiness, his desire. She wanted to be his and only his and was too afraid to believed he didn't want her that he didn't desire her anymore. So after fighting the battle with her own self she lost, she got defeated from her own self and got broke completely and she knew the only person who could cure her, who could fix her was him. The person whom she wanted him to captivated her for forever in his cage. Forever. She wanted to be His Captive Desire for forever.

Krystal slowly and deeply kissed him while trying to cured her aching heart but she felt it shattered into pieces when she found him clutching her arm and slowly pushed her away from him.

Krystal opened her eyes witnessing his sudden action and she felt her heart clenched terribly when her teary blue orbs fell on his hurt and darken one .

Jk clenched his jaw in order to controlled his emotions from taken over him because he became too weak when it came to her and her tears. They were his only weakness and he didn't want his weakness to possessed over him and most importantly he wanted to save her from getting hurt and broke because he knew how much forbidden she was for him and that how much of a sinner he was and capable of hurting and ruining her innocent heart and pure soul so for best he have to stay away from her heart and soul because according to him it was the only way to kept her safe from breaking and getting ruined.

He glared at her shattered and glossy eyes with his angry one and spoke coldly.

"Go back to your room and sleep " He stated sternly making her more hurt but her heart scattered completely when she saw him turning his face around and back facing her.

Jk turned around and fisted his palms because he was not capable of watching the pain in her eyes and he didn't want to show his weakness to her so he turned around and back faced her.

Krystal saw his naked back where as tears started dwelling from her eyes realising her everything turned his back against her. That she was on the urge of loosing her everything again but this time she didn't want to because she knew that if he turned his back against her than she wouldn't be able to survive anymore alone again.

So she closed her eyes tightly and bite her lower lip in order to stopped herself from bursting out on her tears because that was her only way of showing her painful emotions specially because of her over sensitive nature.