💜 Anything For You💜

"I love you, baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you, baby
To warm these lonely nights
I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say"

Author's Pov

"Mia..... "

Krystal groaned throwing her phone on the bed forcefully making Jia gasped hearing and watching her..

"What... Mia? " Jia spoke bewildered.

"Yes.. She was on the phone... And told me he's busy so I should call him later.. " Krystal almost uttered those words in disgust and than gritted her teeth and slammed her fist on the bed.

"I hate her.... " She yelled getting up from the bed making Jia's eyes to widen. She too got up and spoke.

"Krystal it's ok.. She's his secretary and may be his meeting is still going on that's why..."

"If his meeting is still going on than.. He could simply put his phone on silent . Why he gave his phone to her. " Krystal snapped making Jia to sighed because she knew her over Possessive nature for him..

"Krystal.. He must have given it to her so she could inform you that he's busy..and he himself can't take the call right now.. " Jia stated tried to assure Krystal's restless self a little.

"So he could have simply cut my call
Why he told her to pick it up when he knew yesterday what happened at his office she was its reason..

That I don't like her at all than why..? "

Jia suspired heavily at her words and placed her palm over Krystal's shoulder.

"It's ok.. Krystal.. You're thinking too much.. "

"No I am not.. I saw her the way she was smirking at me evily yesterday at his office when I was arguing with Jungkook.
And her tone of speaking today make it more assuring for me that she wanted to take him away from me.

He'll leave me too..I'll be alone again... "

Tears pricked in her beautiful blue eyes stating her words because her over sensitive nature got the best out of her..

Jia gasped watching her tearing up. She immediately hugged her and spoke.

"Hey... Calm down Krystal.. It's not like that .. I don't know about any other thing but I just know that Mr Jeon will never leave you never, not even at the cost of his own life..

He loves you more than anything and anyone and he only loves you.. So please don't get worried about it please. My baby.. " Jia stated hugging her while patting Krystal's head gently because she knew how much insecure and afraid Krystal was of being left alone again.. She knew her friend like a sister and her vulnerable condition.

Krystal didn't reply but just closed her watery eyes where as tears silently started escaping from her eyes just by thinking that someone could take him away from her because now she was attached to him like a heart to its beating and she knew it she wouldn't be able to live without him anymore.

And her insecurities about her own self and her jealous nature for him made it much more worst..

After some couple of hours

"Eat a little more Krystal.. Your plate is almost looking untouched.. "

"No Nini.. I don't have an appetite. " Krystal stated dropping the spoon on the plate she was clutching..

"But Krystal... "

"No Nini please.... Try to understand I am not feeling like eating.. " Krystal almost whined making Ava to tensed watching her sad face..