💜Let Me Love You💜

"it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go, never let me down
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you "

Author's Pov

"I'll claim you as my mine in the most forbidden and sinful way because you're destined to be mine and you're always been mine... And going to be mine for our  eternity...."

Krystal felt like her heart beat accelerated where as her breathing hitched hearing his words and realising its meaning but she was still in her painful memories of a little while ago which broke her beyond the extent.

So she just shedded her tears silently while still trying to detached his arms from her tummy making him more hurt and scattered. He tightened his grip around her and buried his face in the crook of her neck more like he was too afraid to let her go that if he even loosen a little she would slip from his embrace which he would never let to happen even at the cost of his life.

"I am sorry please forgive me my desire.. Please.. I know I hurted you with my cruel words and behavior but please give me one last chance I am so sorry. I will never hurt you again ever.. Please.. " He uttered softly and Hoarsely making a chill ran down her spine hearing his words and feeling his touch on her entire back and his warm breathing on her exposed neck.

She closed her eyes tightly in order to stopped her heart drenching tears while again trying to parted his arms but this time a little forcefully making him to took his head upward and sighed heavily earning a shiver of her body in his embrace feeling his warm breathing striking her skin.

"Krystal.... I.. " He stopped speaking when he found her to started using more strength in order to freed herself from his grip which made him a little angry and more hurt watching her.

So he held her waist and spinned her around and his heart ached terribly when his gaze fell on her blue and glossy orbs which turned red and puffy because of her warm tears which she was still shedding, her nose a dark shade of pink and her soft and fluffy cheeks wore a bright shade of red making him to felt more guilty and hurt watching her breaking so badly because of him..

She stared at him while continued shredding making him to sighed heavily and than cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears with his thumb but her tears were still not stopping from coming out turning his eyes watery witnessing the extreme amount of pain in her beautiful
oceanic eyes which was his everything.

Jk stared at her shredding eyes with his own teary one and his urge of taking her every pain and hurt away from her  taken over him so he started leaning more nearer to her face while cupping her cheeks more tightly but he stopped when he found her soft palms to gently pressed against his naked chest stopping him from further moving.

He stared at her oceanic orbs which were already gazing at him completely broke and shattered but he felt his soul clenched Terribly hearing her words.

"I... I.. Am.. Bad for you... " She spoke while stuttering in almost inaudible and soft voice because she was still believing that she was a bad luck and curse for the people she loved but she didn't want him to suffer because of her no matter even if for that she have to stay as far away from him alone ,she wanted him to safe and happy.

Jk stared straight back at her eyes with his teary one and than grabbed her wrists which were on his torso and parted them and pulled her dangerously closer to him while removing every limit of distance between their bodies. He folded her wrist behind her back a little tightly making her back to arched and her lips to almost touched with his. He looked deep into her eyes like he was staring into her soul.