💜How dare you💜

"How dare you
How dare you make me question if I had it all
I thought I had it made but that ain't true
If I don't have you"

Author's pov

"No this can't be possible.... " Krystal yelled getting completely shocked by watching the laptop screen making Jia gasped too...

She too looked at the screen with her shocked Bewhilwred eyes and than gulped hard... Where as Krystal stared at the screen and than slammed her fist on the bed...

Jia flinched at her seat and retarded while looking at Krystal

"Krystal calm down there must be some misunderstandings.. Because you didn't applied for his company... "

"Yes... I never even wanted to.. But this... " Krystal said getting frustrated..

"Than how is this possible you never applied for it... Than how....? "

"I don't know how but I definitely not going to accept it.. " Krystal snapped.. While glaring at the screen

"Ok than I have an idea, call Mrs Smith.. She is the incharge head of this internship at our college. She must knew about all of this.. " Jia replied making Krystal nodded in return and than took her phone..

She dialed her teacher's number and than said...

"Hello... Mrs Smith... "

"Yes.... "

"Mam I am Krystal.. Krystal Wilson... "

"Oh... How can I help you miss Wilson...? "

"Mam.. I want to ask you something, you are the in charge of our internship program so will you please check the merit list because I think there's something wrong ..in the list "

"No.. Dear the list is completely right I personally reviewed it before uploading... "

"No mam my name is under Jeon Enterprises but I never applied for it... " Krystal retarded but hearing Mrs Smith next words , Krystal froze at her place..

"I know Miss Wilson but Mr Jeon personally called us to put your name under his company... "

Krystal's eyes widened with utmost shocked and she replied

"But Mam I don't want to work under his company.. "

"Dear ...many people wished to work in his company,you should be greatful that you got the chance with out even trying.. His company is the biggest and most popular company in the entire Asia.. "

"But mam I don't want to... "

"Why Dear ? as a new intern you will get to learn a lot of things under his company.. Which will be beneficial for your future... "

"But miss I don't want to work under him... "

"But... Why..any specific reason.? "

Krystal stopped because she didn't know what to replied to her..

"Mam.its.. It's.. Mam please just do something please change my internship... "

"No Sorry Miss Wilson the whole list is already prepared we can't change it now... You need to work under his company in order to pass your year... "
Krystal sighed heavily and than replied

"Ok miss thank you good bye... "

"Bye... "

And than Krystal hung up her phone and through it around somewhere making Jia gasped..