💜Only You💜

"All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you"

Author's Pov

"Leave my hand... Leave... " Krystal yelled while trying to snatched her wrist from his grip who was dragging her to his private cabin and to her luck nobody was present on his private cabin's lobby.

"Let me go... Jeon Jungkook.. " She screamed but he totally ignored it and continued to walk while trawling her with him and than went inside his cabin.

"Fucking leave my hand... " She shouted and yanked her wrist from him and ran towards the door but before she could open it , Jungkook slammed his fist on the door making it to shut closed on her face which made her to flinched.

She tried to open the door but he didn't let her to because he continued to push the door making it impossible for her to pulled it..

Krystal gritted her teeth and turned around and her heart beat accelerated watching his angry eyes which were gawking at her.. And this hurted her even more. So she placed her both palms over his chest and with her full strength tried to push him away..

"Go away leave me alone... "

She shouted while pushing him away but he didn't even bulge and just glared at her.

"Leave me, leave me... Let me go.. " She whined while hammering her fists on his chest where as her eyes blurry with tears..

"Move... Let me... " She stopped when he suddenly grabbed her both wrists and pinned them about her head making her to gazed at him while gritting her teeth when she found him to glaring at her raging eyes.

"What the hell you did at the cafeteria.. Krystal..? " He asked still gawking at her making her angry too.

"Did you even know what could have happened if that coffee was hot..? You could have burnt her Krystal, she could get serious harms from the stunt you pulled at her... Krystal what the fuck you were trying to do..? " He groaned and her rationality started leaving her hearing him because first it hurted her that he was Aquising her without even trying to knew that why she did that and second her over sensitive nature started taken over her knowing he was supporting Mia instead of her..

"I was trying to kill her and I'll kill her next time if she even came in front of me.. I will burn her alive Mr Jeon.. So if you wanted to keep her safe and protect her than fucking tell your precious Mia not to get in my way and stay away from me as far as possible if   you both didn't want me to ruin that plastic fake face of hers... "She snapped at him making Jk startled at her words..

"Krystal.... "

"No.. Leave me.. And why you dragged me here? Shouldn't you take her here instead of me and take care of her after what I did to your precious fucking Mia and that after taking care of her , you both could have spent a quality time with each other like you both used to do in past here in this cabin.. "

Jk got bewildered at her outburst and stared at her shocked making her to clenched her jaw.

"What happen Mr Jeon? Why you're looking so shocked? Is it too much shocking for you that I know what you both used to do in this cabin of yours..? Than don't worry I know everything, every single thing that happened in your life and you told everything to your best friend  Mr Jeon..Even what you did for me and is still doing right..? " Krystal spat because she thought Jk told everything to Mia that was why she knew it that Jk was taking care of her and Krystal was using his money..

Jk stared at her untidily because he didn't even have a single clue of what she was trying to refer..

"Leave me Mr Jeon and please check on your beautiful assistant and i think you should throw me out of your company for assaulting your so called best friend, assistant or even who knows may be your girlfriend..Mia Right.. ? "