💜I Blame You💜

"So I blame you
Just to make myself feel better
I blame you
Cause I just miss us being together
How can you stand? Watching me fall
Whenever you scream you say nothing at all
I blame you"

Author's pov

"Mamma.... "

Krystal slowly opened her eyes and than her teary crystal blue eyes fell on his dark orbs which were already staring at her but her heart skipped a beat when she found a certain type of emotion on his eyes which always remained cold and empty, an emotion of pain and hurt which made her soul to quivered.

Jk stared at her beautiful blue eyes which were shimmering because of her tears making his heart to felt a pang.

And For a brief moment, they both just stared at each other's eyes forgetting about everyone and everything surrounded them until a tear escaped from her eyes making his heart to clenched watching her tears.

And without even realising his hand started trailing down from her head to her face slowly where he gently wiped her tear with his thumb.

But his heart tingled when he found she didn't shrug his hand from her face because she even hated his presence nearer to her but this time she didn't push him away but just continued to stare at him without speaking a single word.

And Jk's chest got a totally strange feeling when he deeply stared at her eyes where in some corner he found a little softness and a different emotion other than her strong hate for him..

They both continued to stare at each other's orbs which were directing looking inside their souls making both of them to get completely lost in them until they heard a knock on the door which broke their strange yet calm moment.

Krystal immediately got up from the sofa and wiped her face and maintained her stature and he removed his hand from her and stood sternly.

He watched her calming down and stated.

"Are you alright now...? "

Krystal looked at him and than slowly nodded her head making Jk to cleared his throat and than spoke looking at the door.

"Come in... "

"Hey Jungkook... " Jin said entering into the room and than his gaze averted towards the person standing beside him.

His eyes soften more and a smile crept on his face watching her.

"Krystal, how are you my ocean? " He retorted with a smile and walked towards her.

A beautiful smile crept on her face watching his face and than she hugged him softly...

"I am fine Handsome Oppa..how are you? " She stated making him to hugged her back because despite of her relationship with Jungkook, she was in good terms with everyone with whom he was associated and Jungkook too let her to only interacted with his known ones .

"I am completely fine ." He replied and than patted her head and spoke

"It's been a while... " Jin chuckled

She broke the hug and than cutely frowned hearing his words.

"Yes I know it's been a while and Thanks to my abductor for holding me as His Captive" She snapped tauntingly making

Jk fisted his palms in annoyance hearing her choice of words

"Yeah and if a certain stubborn human being decided to listen to her abductor than he doesn't need to held her his Captive. " Jk spat making her to immediately turned towards him and glared at him.