💜I hurt you💜

"I'm holding on to something thinking you'll be alright
But I'm taking all your loving and I don't give you mine
If I had the heart to love you, I would put up a fight
But baby, it hurts when I'm hurting you
When I'm hurting you"

_________________

Author's pov

Krystal felt her entire existence froze where as her soul left from her body when his soft and warm lips pressed against her . Her eyes widened with extreme amount of shock and her heart was beating with the speed of light feeling someone or specially him like that.

For a whole brief moment, her entire body became numb and her mind completely stopped processing everything where as he was kissing her softly and deeply because he lost his sanity to think straight. The fear of loosing her made him insane at every level possible resulting his forbidden cravings for her to taken over him and without thinking twice, he let his inner sinner to consumed over him which desperately wanted to claim her his and only his and he did..

She was standing there like a lifeless statue where as he was devouring her beautiful and soft lips like his entire life was dependent on it until her realisation hitted her hard making her to came to her senses.

She immediately tried to pushed him away while her heart was aching terribly, she started pushing him away with her all strength but he held more tightly while getting completely blind in his temptation for her. Her heart started to clenched terribly enduring him like that, she tried to pushed him away with her best but her strength was nothing as compared to him . She felt like someone stabbing her soul harshly feeling his sinful touch on her making her to bursted out crying against his lips.

And than realisation hitted him hard making him to came to his senses hearing her crying. He shut opened his eyes and released his grip making her to immediately shoved him away while bursted out on tears.

Jk stared at her shocked and ashamed on his own self realising he lost his will control and did something which was forbidden for him to even think. He touched her sinfully and tried to ruin her innocent soul without even thinking rationally but his heart felt a sting enduring her rejection and he stared at her a little hurt.

More tears fell from her eyes watching him staring at her like that where as she felt her heart was throbbing inside her chest and she was not capable of breathing properly specially now in his presence.

So she clutched her dress tightly and ran out of the room side passing hum while without looking back at him for once who got completely freezed at his place realising what he did and on an above how desperately he wanted to do it again.

________________

"Let me go please... Leave me.... "

"Ocean please try to understand please. ... " Jin pleaded who was holding her tightly from running out of the main door..

"Please Krystal.. "

"No.. Let me go.. I won't stay here in this hell anymore.. I won't stay here.. " Krystal yelled while struggling in Jin's grip where as her entire face turned red because of her continuous tears..

"Leave me let me go... Oppa... I am begging you.. Please... "

"No...ocean please... Calm down please.. Your health will worsen... Please calm down... "

"No... Leave me.... " She shouted while forcefully tried to snatch herself from his embrace.

Both Jin and Ava's heart clutched watching her breaking state and they thought Krystal and Jungkook again went into argument so that's why she was behaving like that