💜Holding me onto You💜

"And I wanna get drunk with you
When we lie so still, but you're taking me places
Holding me onto you
And we don't care who's watching us, baby"

______________________________________

Author's pov

"I trust you... I trust you with my entire life... "

Hearing her soft and gentle voice and specially her beautiful words while feeling the delicate warmness of her soft lips against his, a alluring smile crept on his face where as he felt his heart tingled feeling his everything on his warm embrace..

He kissed her back but this time more slowly and carefully melting her completely under his gentle touch. They both kissed each other deeply until he slowly broke the kiss and pecked her slightly swollen and red lips. He looked at her tightly closed eyes and her hands which were tightly clutching his shirt while trembling a little beneath him. He softly smiled and than pecked her forehead making her to slowly open her eyes and stared at him who was already looking at her with a beautiful and heart warming emotion inside his deep alluring black orbs.

"What I did to deserve you my Desire...? " He huskily whispered staring at her beautiful blue eyes earning a sweet and cute smile from her where as she blushed a little hearing his words.

He chuckled watching her beautiful
pink cheeks and than gently kissed them too making her to blushed more.

He smiled and stated.

"Ok now it's already very late. It's time for your precious sleep.. " He spoke and than tried to get up from her but his eyes widened where as he gasped a little when she pulled him towards her with her all strength and than tossed him to her side and than hovered over him..

"No.. Mr Jeon.. It's not.." She stated while sitting on his waist making his breathing to hitched on his throat when he felt her clothed private area touched against his crotch.. But his eyes widened when he first time saw a beautiful yet the most sexiest smirk on her ethereal and baby face.

Krystal smirked confidently because his eyes made her getting the feeling of the most beautiful woman in the world, the way he was looking at her made her to feel like the top of everything because he made her realised her own importance in her own eyes.

She grinned a little devilishly and than grabbed his both wrist and pinned them against the bed and leaned nearer to his face and sensually whispered against his lips

"Because remember we're going to watch 50 shades of Grey together.. Mr Jeon. "

Jk's eyes bewildered with shock watching her like that for the first time in his entire life making her smirked to widen and than she got a little more nearer to his lips without even noticing that her womanhood pressed against his erection more making a soft groan to escaped from his mouth feeling her where as his entire body started loosing its control and his sinful urges for her started taken over him. And before he loose his control and crossed every level of intimacy with her.

He tried to stop her.

"Krystal get up and go to sleep.. " He spoke and tried to get up but not so forcefully that it would shrugged her away making her to again pinned him against the bed and again lean nearer to him.

"I told you Mr Jeon. It's not the time to sleep.. Because we're not babies anymore.. "

Jungkook eyes turned amusing hearing her words and he stated teasing her.

"Well.. To my remembrance.. There's a little and tiny baby lives in this house with a beautiful baby blue eyes.. "

Her cheeks flushed pink hearing him but she cutely glared at him and spoke.