💜Because of you💜

""Because of you
I am afraid
I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes"

Author's pov

"Put me down... " Krystal whinned while struggling in jk's arms .

But he didn't paid a little bit amount of attention to her remark and continued to walk and than took her inside his private cabin..

"Aye...Put me down... " She again stated but her body shivered when the soft  sofa touched her back

He placed her on the sofa carefully and than yelled while staring at her

"Jimin.... "

Jimin immediately came and bowed at him and stated

"Yes Mr Jeon.. "

"Give me a first aid kit immediately.. " Jk snapped without taking his eyes off her for a single second.

Jimin bowed and stormed out of the cabin..

Krystal glared at him while trying to got up but he grabbed her waist and again made her sit.

"Aye.. Leave m... "

"Shut up.. " He shouted with his deep dangerous voice making her flinched at her seat.. She looked at him and again tried to got up..

But he again stopped her

"Let me go... " She yelled at his face making him clenched his jaw due to her stubbornness..

Krystal glared at him but her heart started to beat faster where as her blood ran cold when he put his hands on her both sides caging her between the soft sofa and his hard chest while staring at her eyes

"What the hell you are doing... ? " She stated but her body froze when he came closer to her face and groaled with his deep and intimate voice.

"Keep your mouth Shut... " He stated while staring at her baby blue eyes with his dark ones making her gulped hard watching them

She brushed off her thoughts and than again tried to got up but her  heart completely stopped when he again spoke

"Stop otherwise I myself don't know what I will do.. "

Hearing his deep threatening voice and watching his dangerous darken eyes , Krystal gulped hardly her saliva where as her whole body trembles witnessing his sinistic state..

She completely stopped her every moment and just continued to stare at his eyes with her own afraid one..

They both stared at each other's eyes and first time krystal felt her heart rate halted watching him so close to her..

"Mr Jeon... " Jimin voice took Krystal out of her staring contest, she averted her gaze towards Jimin who just gave the kit to Jk without even passing a single glance on them.. And than left.

Jk kneeled down on the floor beside her making her eyes widened and her heart got a tingling sensation watching him first time kneeling in front of her.. He than opened the box without taking his eyes off her and than took an ointment from it .

He than gently holded her wrist and started applying the cream on her wound making her hissed because of the burning sensation on her wrist..

He looked towards her when she hissed and his chest  felt a pang watching her pain.. He than slowly started massaging the cream on her wound making her again hissed and she clutched his arm tightly making jk again looked towards her face..