💜I Trust You💜

"If I believe in love
And you believe in love
Then we can be in love somehow
If you want the best for us
Like I want the best for us
Then we gotta learn to trust right now"

______________________

Author's pov

"Krystal... " Jia spoke thoroughly staring at Krystal who was typing her work in her laptop.

"Hmmm... " She replied still typing making Jia sighed

"Are you sure you are alright... That.. "

"I am completely fine Jia and why wouldn't I be..? " She replied still focusing on her laptop.

"Mr Jeon and that Mia... They... " Jia hesitated making Krystal to stopped her fingers and than looked at her.

"Jia... I know what you're trying to say.. But don't worry it didn't bother me and why it should be..? Because he has every right to live his life in his own way... I am no one to interrupt it.. " Krystal stated her words but she felt like her own words were stabbing her harshly and she didn't even know why..

"He is taking care of me and my happiness like a family it's more than enough for me and I am happy with everything which makes him happy because his happiness means most to me now and besides I trust him more than my own self that he will never do something which would hurt me intentionally.. " Krystal uttered her those words which she meant with her heart and gave Jia a soft smile..

And Jia too decided not to stretch that topic anymore and did what make Krystal happy.

"Ok fine than I have a plan in my mind.. " Jia spoke a little excited and Krystal just stared at her confused.

"Plan but for what.. ?"

"A girls night out... " Jia replied smiling making Krystal smiled too.

"Wow.. That's an excellent idea.. But what we're going to do ... "

"Having sex with each other.. " Jia smirked making Krystal frowned hearing her.

Jia chuckled watching her reaction.

"Ok fine don't worry I am not into girls.. "

Krystal rolled her eyes at her and than again started typing.

"Ae.. Pabo.. At least tell what we should do in our night out now..? "

"I don't know Jia it's your plan so you should be the one to decide that too.. "

Jia made an annoyed pout hearing her and than jumped in excitement making Krystal shocked watching the sudden change in her reaction

"Now What...? "

"We're going to watch a movie... " Jia stated with a little smirk on her face making Krystal scoffed.

"And what's so special about it that you're grinning like that.. You're not planning on watching a porn film Are you..? " Krystal spoke shocked and Jia's grin widened hearing her.

"Jiaaaa... "

"Well that's not a bad recommendations but no I don't prefer watching porn.. Those films are too boring and straight forward and I like beat around the bush sex... "

Krystal rolled her eyes in disbelief and than again continued typing.

"Than what you're recommending Miss Jia... " Krystal asked.

"50 Shades Of Grey.. "

Krystal's eyes bewildered and her finger's motion stopped hearing her. She averted her gaze towards Jia and became shocked watching the grin on her face.