💜I Love You💜

“No….I….I thought we are going to have a baby but I am not pregnant,” 

Jungkook’s soul froze when he heard her mumbling those words against his chest. She wanted to be pregnant? He could not just believe his ears.

Hearing her softly whimpering against his chest, he took out her face and palmed it. Fat tears were streaming down from her reddened cheeks. He immediately washed away her tears.

“Krystal, baby …..stop crying. We have a lot of time to think about that but for now, we need to just focus on your health,” he told her, using his softest tone but Krystal shook her head.

“I wanted us to have our babies so that we could play with them and love them a lot,” saying that she hugged him again and buried her head in his chest. Her innocuous thoughts brought a small smile to his face.

Wrapping his arms around her protectively, he pecked the top of her head.

“One day, we will surely have our babies so that we can play with them as much as we want but before that we need to learn and do something which would make our babies feel proud of us,” he said to her. Krystal pulled back to look at him.

“Like?” She asked, looking upward at him. Downcasting his gaze, he pecked her lips.

“Like loving each other and taking care of each other in every possible way, so that we could share our love and care with our babies to the fullest,” he tried to make her understand in the simplest way that they both still needed to learn a lot of things before giving birth to another lives as it was a very beautiful feeling but was a very big responsibility too and she finally understood it.

Smiling, she wagged her head at him and hugged him again.

“Okay…..we will love and take care of each other to our fullest first and then we will create our babies so that we could share our all love and care to them,” she repeated his words, widening his smile. 

“I love you so much the handsome papa of our future babies,” she whispered, warming up his head. He chuckled and caged her back while uttering.

“I love you more the beautiful mamma of our future babies,” 

………………..

TIME SKIP TO AFTER FIVE YEARS

Slowly opening her slightly glossy eyes, Krystal looked into those beautiful brown eyes of the love of her life. They both were panting heavily. Their naked bodies were tangled under the duvet. Their heartbeats were vigorously throbbing against each other's chest in a beautifully perfect synchronisation as they both had just calmed down from their highs.

Raising her palms, she cupped his face and pulled it down.

“Happiest first wedding anniversary, Mr Jeon Jungkook,” she whispered while planting a tender kiss on his lips which was filled with nothing but love and love. 

A heart-warming smile crept on his face, hearing her words. Slanting his head down, he pressed his lips against her forehead delicately.

“Happiest first wedding anniversary to you too, Mrs Krystal Jeon Jungkook,” he rasped in his velvety husky voice, filling her tummy with tingles. It has been a year since they both got married to each other but his mere voice was still capable of making her blush like she was hearing her very first crush speaking to her.

“So did you like our first wedding anniversary present, my desire?” He asked her, looking into her cerulean azure eyes. 

An endearing smile formed on her face. She nodded her head at him. Throughout her life, he had given her countless presents and all of them were precious to her but today, he crossed the madness of his love for her. He had transferred his every single share, asset, property …. every single thing which belonged to him in her name. She was aghast to know about it and even tried to persuade him to change his decision but he was adamant to do it and he did it.

“Jungkook, I would still say that you should not have….” He shushed her by pressing his index finger against her lips. He already knew what she was going to say.

“Even if I would pay you with my soul it still won't be enough in front of the present you have given to me, my desire,” he uttered to her while caressing her naked abdomen. His words made him fall for her husband more and more. Not just physically, he had made her more strong and stable mentally and emotionally too. He had always stood beside her in every step of hers or else, she was not even sure whether she would have been able to survive her life or not.

Tears shimmered in her eyes but pressing his lips against her eyes, he possessed them as his, just like every ounce of her being.

“You have completed me, Krystal by not just only giving me the life I had always wanted to live but also that love which I had forever desired to feel, my desire,” he cooed while peering into her moistened hues. His every word was the word of his soul which was coming directly out of his heart for this woman in his embrace. His woman, his love, his wife, the only desire of his life.

More tears filled into her eyes, hearing him. She still couldn't believe how someone could love her so much? He had seen her at her worst where anyone would have left her alone because even countless times, she had gotten fed up with herself and thought about giving up on herself but he didn't. He never gave up on her and neither on his desires for her. He and his love had made her the person she had always needed to be.

“I don't even know what I have done to get blessed with a blessing like you in my life, kookie,” saying that, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to hug him tightly.

Krystal snuggled her head in the crook of his neck. Beaming, he pecked her ear. 

“Hey! Now stop crying or else our baby would get angry at me for making her beautiful mamma cry,” he said, wiping her eyes. Krystal could not help but smile at him, hearing his words. He beamed back at her and then he trailed down to put a beautifully warm kiss on her slightly swollen belly. She was in her second trimester of her pregnancy.

“Your mamma….papa loves you a lot, my love,”he whispered against her abdomen. Krystal’s smile widened. From the day they got to know about her pregnancy, he never left a single chance to speak to their baby and tell it how much he loved it. She wondered what her precious husband was going to do once their baby would come out of her tummy? She was sure he was not going to place it away from his embrace even for a second.

Passing a smile at her abdomen, he hovered over her again and then gazed at the alluring mother of his child who was smiling at him.

“Well…. I told our baby how much I love it but now….”he leaned his face closer to hers. Their gazes fastened with each other.

“It's time to tell how much I love our baby's mamma,” he whispered before capturing her lips into a beautifully loving kiss. 

Closing her eyes, Krystal embraced him while kissing him back.

“I love you so much….” she breathed out in between their kiss which made him kiss her more passionately while husking back.

“I love you more….my desire,”

And that's how he captivated his desire in his embrace of love for the rest of their lives.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello ……I hope you all are doing well. I know it's been a very long while and to be honest, I don't know how this chapter came out to be. Maybe it felt rushed or something but I wanted to give this story a happy ending. Like I had said I am intending to complete it, so I did.

Hope you enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for reading and always showering my books with your love and support.

You can reach me at my Instagram @taevya369

Thank you once again for reading…..

Love you…..take care💜