💜Cares about you💜

"Girl I care about you
I'm there for you
So why don't you care for me
Like I care about you"

______________

Author's pov

"She is suffering from hemolytic anemia Mr Jeon that's why her body temperature dropped because of her weak and improper immune system.. " The doctor retorted while checking Krystal's unconscious state.

"Is She not properly taking her meals and medicines.. Or is she taking too much stress because they both are the biggest reason of causing this health condition."

Jk's heart felt a pang hearing doctor's words, he took a deep breath and replied.

"I will be careful with her more from now on but please doctor tell me she is going to be alright right? "

"Yes don't worry I gave her the injection and here's some changes in her medication please make sure she takes them in time and doesn't take too much stress because if she does than her Borderline personality disorder will worsen so please take care of it.... " The doctor said giving a paper to Jungkook.

(A/n : BPD means a disorder when a person become too much sensitive about their emotions and suffers from intense mood swings like anger, depression which results in strained relationship, distorted self image and impulsive behavior..)

Jk took the paper and than nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind... Thank you doctor... "

"Good and Mr Jeon please make sure she is happy and not depressed because we both how much sensitive her health condition is ... So please try to make her happy and the things which hurt her to stay away from her as much as possible.. "

Jk again nodded at the doctor making the doctor returned the gesture.

"I'll escort you outside doctor... " Jin stated and with that they both doctor and Jin left.

Jk sighed and looked towards her who was laying on the bed like a life less body which made his heart to ached terribly realising he somehow was responsible for it, responsible for her that condition because he knew everything about her health condition but still behaved coldly and cruelly with her ,when he should tried to understand her. He let his anger to consumed over him and than hurted her, the only person who mattered to him in his entire life.

He exhaled a deep breath and Walked towards her. He kneeled on the floor and placed his palm gently over her cheek and softly spoke.

"I am sorry.. I am so sorry for hurting you.. I am so sorry... "

Extreme amount of guilt washed over him watching her fainted face because he should be the one to took care of her but he himself became the one to hurt her .

"I am sorry please forgive me.. I am so sorry... "

He gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb and continued to stare at her closed eyes until her eyelids started moving.

Krystal slowly opened her eyes and found everything blurry but after a couple of seconds when her vision became clear and her gaze fell on the person kneeling beside her. Her eyes again became teary recalling everything that happened to her for which she considered him responsible.

They both stared into each other's eyes without speaking a single word because after enduring everything they both were still each other's everything, each other's biggest fate even if it was the most cruel one.

"Krystal.. " Jin stated bewildered watching her waking up making her to came to her senses.

She immediately jerked his hand off her cheek and got far away from him by getting up from her bed and stormed towards Jin.