51. Vixens and Horn Dogs

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Make sure you vote!!!

Chapter 51

Cassandra threw her fry at an unsuspecting Sebastian as she sat on the top of the hilltop. After their first visit, the hill became their place. A place where they talked about everything humanely possible. Their feelings, current events, their families, and new hobbies they picked up. A place they called their own. It was always empty. It was as if that place was disconnected from the world.

A special place made for only Cassandra and Sebastian.

"You're so damn annoying," she laughed. "How is it humanely possible for you to be so wrong about her newest album. It's gold."

"You say gold, but I think silver. Also, you're totally biased. She's your favorite singer. She could fart into the mic, and you would say she deserves a grammy," he said with a mouth full of food.

"Would not. I think a lot of her earlier work isn't that good."

"Bullshit. When we were freshmen, and every time I came over to your house. I would always hear her album on full volume when I walked through the door. You loved it. You said, and I quote. There is no way she could make music any better than this. Shit, sometimes I can hear the songs in the dead of night."

Cassandra scoffed and ate another fry. "Overdramatic as always, Sebastian."

"I wish I was overdramatic about this. I have clear evidence of your obsession with her music." Sebastian takes his phone out and scrolls until he lands on the video of Cassandra. A much younger Cassandra dressed in an oversized t-shirt and shorts. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she held a brush. She stood in front of the television. A music video played in the background as she sang every lyric with precision.

It was one of his favorite videos of her. Not only did she sing, but she also danced. She swayed her hips and dipped low in front of him. He didn't quite know when the video was taken. By the background looks, he concluded that it had to be when the two were dating, the first time around.

A juvenile time, before the sex, and the constant breaking up and making up of the two.

He sometimes wished that that was still them.

He found himself thinking, what if the two teens stuck to Cassandra's plan. Would they be happier, or would it have turned out worse? Was this the path they were meant to take? A path that just ended with them being friends in secret on top of a random hill with cheeseburgers in their hand.

"Oh my God," Cassandra laughed, taking the phone from his hand. "Is this...God. We were so young. This was what? Four years ago? Three? We were freshman, right?"

"Yeah, look at the background. That's your old house."

"Wow...you had such a babyface, and I was so skinny. Look at my arms. They're like sticks."

"Yeah, we really changed."

"Yeah, in more ways than one."

Cassandra handed Sebastian his phone back and laid on the blanket in the grass. "I have a ton of videos of us still on my phone." Cassandra's mind went to another series of videos they made. X-rated ones that would make them one of those famous porn couples on one of those websites. She turned her full body to Sebastian, giving him her full attention.

"You do?"

"Yeah, you can't delete this type of comedic gold."

She licked her lips. "Do you have just funny videos? I mean, we made a few... a few sex tapes. Quite a few, actually."