29. Friendship and Trust

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Make sure you vote!!!

Chapter 29

When Vicky arrived at school, she was met with laughter and her video being played as she walked. The wails of her singing rung in her ears prompting her to walk faster to class than usual. It didn't help the fact that Sebastian hadn't taken her to school that morning. Instead, she arrived on the school bus, which didn't help her moral.

The smells of morning breath, chips, and the loud screams of her peers gave her a headache before her usual class periods did. She took out her phone and began to text Sebastian.

Where are you? She texted, resulting in no response. She tapped her nails on the desk as she stared at the small screen. Three dots showed up on her phone, then they were gone.

Sebastian sat in his car and watched the students walk in one by one. He held the coffee in his hand and slowly sipped it as he waited for one particular girl. He texted Vicky the night before, he wasn't taking her to school because of a few things. One being. He didn't feel up to it to indulge in morning sex with Vicky and two, he needed to talk to Cassandra, or more so he wanted to talk to Cassandra.

He leaned against the steering wheel until he saw it. A police car dropping Cassandra and Aurora off in front. Cassandra smiled to the driver, while Aurora planted a kiss on their cheek. The two girls walked into the school, leaving Sebastian's eye line. He opened his car door and rushed into the school. He knew where Cassandra's first-class was and a shortcut to get to her before she got there.

Sebastian rushed up the stairs to the third floor. He tapped his foot, the hall was nearly empty. Sebastian spotted Cassandra, her breath was haggard, and her legs were fully exposed. He gulped when he saw her and approached her. "Cassandra."

Cassandra stopped and looked up at Sebastian. He was now a head taller than her, and it hurt her already sore back to look up. She gulped and stood tall when she saw him. Her legs that felt like jelly went to steel to hold herself up. She placed her hands on her hips and frowned, "what?"

"I'm breaking up with Vicky before lunch today."

Cassandra held back her shock. She knew their relationship wouldn't last forever, but when she heard the news, it made her stomach drop. "why are you telling me that? What does that have to do with me? I could care less if you two break up or even kill each other for that matter." She attempted to walk away, prompting Sebastian to hold her arm back. "What's your deal, seriously!"

Sebastian tilted his head and let out the breath he was holding in earlier. "I want you to break up with Phillip." Cassandra opened her mouth to protest. The word no was itching to come out before being cut off by Sebastian. "After school, I'm going to be sitting in my car waiting for you."

Sebastian looked down at Cassandra and turned to go to his own class, leaving Cassandra shell shocked and confused. She entered her classroom, her classmates all looked towards the girl whose face was bright red. They whispered amongst one another, Cassandra ignored them and precluded to her seat in the back. Her leg refused to stop shaking as she thought about Sebastian.

He still wanted to be with her after everything.

After the slur of cruel words, hordes of girls and fights. 

Lunch came too quickly for either Sebastian or Cassandra would have liked. Sebastian rushed to Vicky's classroom. He looked at her already hallow face, her bloodshot eyes, and the way her face would instantly light up when he saw her. 

"Hey babe, I missed you," she smiled. 

"Hey, can we talk?" He looked around at the series of students, some who were whispered while others out and laughed. "In private?"