Introduction

Welcome to my book

Hi! My name is WhoAllowedThat and I'm a writer on Wattpad. I just wanted to formally introduce myself before you start this crazy ride.

So, um... yeah, hi

First things first, I only have three rules:

Rule number one: Please don't spoil this book for others!

Spoiling the book is super fucked up and extremely rude to the new readers, so don't do that.

Rule number two: All rights of this book are reserved!!!!

Which means that you are not allowed to plagiarize my work. It took me way too long to write this book for you to do that. It's very disrespectful.

If you do plagiarize my book. I will find you and kick your ass and then sue you. I have a friend who majors in computer science and one that majors in forensic science. I will find you.

Also, for all those younger Wattpad readers. This book has lots of swearing and the occasional sex scene in it.

BTW, I will warn you before it happens and I'll tell you when it stops. So...

Don't go crying to your mom about reading some R-rated shit in my book.

Rule number three: Don't be a dick

This should be self-explanatory but for those who don't know what that means. That means do not be racist, homophobic, sexist or anything hateful towards anyone or any of my characters in the comments.

I don't mind if you say you hate any of my characters for their dumb ass decisions, that's completely fine! My characters make dumb decisions and some are dickheads. But I included characters of color so don't be racist, that is disgusting and it's a one-way ticket to be muted!

Also, I know this book has lots of grammatical errors in it! I'm currently editing it right now...well sorta.

I'm still learning how to master writing, plus I only have one set of eyes so I can't catch them all. BTW, just some extra info, most writers have an editor and I happen to not be one of them.

Also, I have this crazy bone where I write without looking it over. I'm looking to get it surgically removed soon.

Also, my characters are toxic... and I mean really toxic

This is a realistic or my observations of realistic dating from the ages of 14-23. So...to be completely honest. The characters are dumb and what might seem obvious is not in fact obvious. 

So, if that irritates you or triggers you, then this is not the book for you. Hell, I might not be the author for you.

This book is also COMPLETE

This book is written in 3rd person. I'm experimenting people! All of my other books are written in 1st person, so if you want to read 1st person stories then check those out.

Here are some timestamps for the process of this book, I'll add more if I decide to change anything again

Playlist
The entire Sour album

Start Date: March 28, 2020

End Date: March 26, 2021

First Edit Start Date:

Word Count Pre-Edit:

Now enough of the boring stuff! I hope you guys enjoy this book. It's going to be a long ride!

Welcome to my newest novel Falling for Prince Charming

Also, don't be a ghost!!! So make sure you Comment, Vote, and Share!!!!